Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of Setting up A Weekly Poker Tournament

• 10-09-2014 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi there I am new to this boards and just had a few quick questions. I am looking to setting up a weekly poker tournament in the town I live in because there is none in the town. I have a place agreed with a local pub to run the event weekly. I still have to advertise with posters and other means, to see if there is enough interest in setting one up and running it. What are the legal sides of setting up a weekly game? Do I need licenses, do I need extra insurance, do I need to register it as a club and any other possible things I may need to try and set up then run it. Any feedback and help would be greatly appreciate it.

Advertisement