Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branded Mug Suppliers

• 12-05-2014 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anybody reccomend a supplier for some branded mugs?
    I am looking at quantities of 100-200. I know google is my friend but waiting for some of these companies to get back to you is a nightmare.

I am just looking for somthing basic, white mug, 2 colour logo, not too expensive

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 decfen

Hi you could try bannerprinting.ie in clondalkin. I used them for a banner and their price was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 keithCle

probably too late but if you would like to pm me then i can speak to you about this. I distribute printed products and would be more than happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭kop-end

keithCle wrote: »
    probably too late but if you would like to pm me then i can speak to you about this. I distribute printed products and would be more than happy to help.

Pm sent, thanks.

Advertisement