Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

Hi, i think that medium name was haullahan . I was with her few years ago after I read that she helped to find the body of a missing girl in the news paper . She was in the archade in portloais city center. Her room was behind dunnes stores. Sorry i couldnt been of much help , but I read some threats about her in this forum . or you could try what 6th has gathered in his paranormal web site , good efforts . hope you find your clarity.
    lily

ScaryMary wrote: »
    Thank you :)
    you are welcome. just be prepared to hear anything. he will not hide anything he thinks its there .
    I would suggest , have your questions ready. Keep in mind he can be wrong sometimes .
    lily

• Registered Users Posts: 8 booono

hi lilliann888, i have been to christine holohan in portlaois before christmas and found her as a medium to be very good but did any of her predections come to pass for you.

hi , yes totally agree , hollahan is a good medium . her validations were 100% spot on , but none of her predictions come true . I think there is a limit to what spirits would know about our future .
    wondering if you agree to that , thanks
    lily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Who is this Eddie Christian - is he a psychic or a medium? Have people found him worthwhile?

• Advertisement

hi , he is a tarot reader, read the threats about him before you go . charges 55 euros for 10 minutes 20 minutes tops.
    He will give you an insight about the past and present . Future and prediction , not great at all . so really depends what are you looking for. hope that helps
    good luck
    lily

hi , he is a tarot reader, read the threats about him before you go . charges 55 euros for 10 minutes 20 minutes tops.
    He will give you an insight about the past and present . Future and prediction , not great at all . so really depends what are you looking for. hope that helps
    good luck
    lily

Ok Lily, thanks a millions for that. I'll be giving him a miss so. In fact, unless someone can convince me that any one of these psychics/mediums are any good at all I think I'll be giving them all a miss. Don't need some money hungry face f--king with my head:D

To be honest Shazanne, i believe its combination of readings would make some sence. add to that your insight and how you feel about it . I would recommend june in south william street , she is fairly good . No psychic or medium or reader however good they are will be 100% accurate . If you need a clarity in away , june would be good start , i would give her 60-70% accuracy. my friend's readings with her was good. hope you find your clarity, let us know how you getting on if you decided to go.
    lily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nad_nll

Hi:

Iactually went to finbar around 3 years ago..Weird mannerisms but he knew things about me and my 4ends that no1 could have known, or he wouldve been able to pick up body language, not from me anyway.. i am very skeptical of psycics, but i must say,hes brill!! he doesnt tell u diect information, he gives you tips, or clues, its up 2 u to realize what they are. There has been two major things that happened in the last 3 years, that he told me to look out for. i wish i figured it out sooner. peice of advice, write down what he says.. I have lost his number.. I really want to go again..Did u ever end up getting it? or does anyone know it? Please"and thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nad_nll

Hi does anyone out there have finbar from ballinsloes number???please!?

• Advertisement

nad_nll wrote: »
    hi , did you try the paranormal directory by 6th on this forum .
    hope thats help

nad_nll wrote: »

I have it. Just not with me at the moment. If you PM me I will send it on to you later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MEMTO

Hi, for those of you looking for recommendations for Mediums.
    I went to see one last year Limerick i found him very good, he does Readings aswell, Hi name is Martin White "The White Rose Sanctuary". If anyone wants his details just pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mansam30

Hi All,

Does anyone have the contact details for Carol & John - they are a medium and a tarot reader working together around Dublin. Heard really good things about them but don't have their number.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Mansam30 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone have the contact details for Carol & John - they are a medium and a tarot reader working together around Dublin. Heard really good things about them but don't have their number.

Thanks

Do they operate from the Annebrook Hotel in Mullingar too? Friends of mine were with a woman, I think her name was Carol, there a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

does anyone have the number for noel in the phoneix park? i pm'd the moderator for the number but they must have been busy so didnt get it

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

hi all have been trying for an age to get finbar wards number in ballinasloe.......any help much appreciated[/QUOTE]

i cant get finbars number!!!:confused:

gemie wrote: »
    hi all have been trying for an age to get finbar wards number in ballinasloe.......any help much appreciated

i cant get finbars number!!!:confused:[/QUOTE]

I have Finbar's number. If you send me a private message I will send it back to you. I dont think I should post it here without his permission.

you can forward his contact details to 6th . This way all will refer to it on 6th paranormal web site
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 misssully86

can anyone send me a number for a good psychic/medium in cork area!! not the white witch as ive heard she's not so good. much appreciated :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 nikii

Hi there,

I went to see Eddie Christian yesterday and have to say he was pretty good. What are your thoughts on him, was he accurate regarding past events? Any of his future predictions come true for anyone? He told me I would be married in 4 yrs time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 john guy

Does anyone have a number or know a good psychic and medium in meath/dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

nikii wrote: »
    Hi there,

I went to see Eddie Christian yesterday and have to say he was pretty good. What are your thoughts on him, was he accurate regarding past events? Any of his future predictions come true for anyone? He told me I would be married in 4 yrs time!

did he tell you about your soulmate and then talk about his soulmate? i went to him last year and am waiting for something that he said would happen this year to happen. was pretty good about past and present which was impressive, even gave me dates. i went to see june next door to him this month and she kind of backed what he had told me up but gave me other options which he never foretold

• Registered Users Posts: 37 disgruntled09

Could anyone pm / post me good fortune tellers in the dublin area :)

I have a friend who has gone to some really good ones in the West of the country, i would really love to see one ... At a stage in life where i could use some guidance.

Any names gratefully appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭JOJOC123

Hi

Can anyone PM any good fortune tellers in the ashbourne area? A girl in work's sister went to one and said he was brillant.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

stepdoyle wrote: »
    did he tell you about your soulmate and then talk about his soulmate? i went to him last year and am waiting for something that he said would happen this year to happen. was pretty good about past and present which was impressive, even gave me dates. i went to see june next door to him this month and she kind of backed what he had told me up but gave me other options which he never foretold

Is Eddie there during the week and how much does he cost? Thinking of going to him next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Eddie is there during the weekend except for wednesay.... Your best bet is to go really early in the morning just before he opens.... He cost Euro 55... In my opionin he is very good on past and present... and some of his future prediction can be a bit off...but in saying that he definately have a gift .... Let me know how you get on...
    river

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tara flame

the irish one is very good who works in the pub cant think of his name:D
    but he is brilliant the dutch guy forget it. Went to him years ago and he is brilliant.

tara flame

Hey!
    Just wondering if anyone here has heard of or been to this psychic in Mullingar?
    He is meant to be very good and you have to book him well in advance.
    A few of my pals have organised a meeting with him for next friday and Im going to see what hes like for myself.
    Anyone heard of him?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

stepdoyle wrote: »

Sorry I just had to interject here- I saw Eddie last year and thats what he said to me as well! My experience with him was that I said nothing-he just started talking....very fast about my job, relationships etc and then the soulmates thing!

• Advertisement

Sorry I just had to interject here- I saw Eddie last year and thats what he said to me as well! My experience with him was that I said nothing-he just started talking....very fast about my job, relationships etc and then the soulmates thing!

So, in other words, leave him where he is? Thanks for the advice - much appreciated!:)

Advertisement