Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colgate Toothpaste

• 08-10-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭

I was getting on fine for a couple of years with Colgate Total 12 hour protect toothpaste, it used to be available at chemists and even in places like Dealz for 1.49 per tube. Nice sweet minty taste and I got good results.

Anyway stock started to dwindle in the shops and now she cannot get that one at all now . so She got me Colgate visible (it goes blue as your brushing your teeth) and its not the same, it tastes sour and salty, and has a bitter aftertaste so the next tube she bought me was aquafresh complete - again a salty taste with a sour backtaste after brushing teeth. What is it lately with this taste in the toothpastes is it some kind of saccharine or something they have put in them now giving that bitter taste instead of the sweet mint taste toothpaste used to be or bicarbonate of soda or something in the ingredients?

Would anyone have an idea who supplies chemists and the like in Ireland with Colgate toothpaste so I can actually see if they have removed it from the market or what the story is please?

Advertisement