Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal and 02 money card

• 25-09-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

hi i have my paypal account set up to my 02money account which is a top up visa. i had no funds in it for a few weeks and now i have topped my o2 money card up with money but my paypal account does not recognise the money and says there is no money in my account.??
    i have an item im paying for tonight and i used the account before.
    idk what the problem is?
    do i have to put money into the paypal account?
    please help.thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

Add the Card to your PayPal account as a Visa card or checkout items by using the card the same way you would use a Visa Card. Putting Money on the O2 card doesn't top up your PayPal, it just tops up the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LK KID

Add the Card to your PayPal account as a Visa card or checkout items by using the card the same way you would use a Visa Card. Putting Money on the O2 card doesn't top up your PayPal, it just tops up the card.
    i used the paypal account and even though the paypal said 0€ was in it it took it staight from the card.so whay does it show a balance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

i used the paypal account and even though the paypal said 0€ was in it it took it staight from the card.so whay does it show a balance?

Because the payment/balance is coming from the 02 card not paypal. The card payment is only processed via paypal.To top up a PayPal balance you have to transfer funds to the PayPal account and not a prepaid card.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LK KID

Because the payment/balance is coming from the 02 card not paypal. The card payment is only processed via paypal.To top up a PayPal balance you have to transfer funds to the PayPal account and not a prepaid card.
    how do you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

By adding a bank account, and then transferring money from said account to your PayPal account. You can't top up your PayPal balance using credit/debit cards, only by bank transfer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement