Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck S04E08**Spoiliers**

• 16-11-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭

interesting outcome on what chucks mom did to him, i was expecting a new type of intersect to be honest, i dont understand why his dad didnt want him to have it, surely he would have wanted him to have it, so that he would have the intersect only to use as a last resort for his protection and he could live a normal life,

anyone else find the mission odd, i was waiting for everyone to be CIA and it was a ploy to get chuck to flash, if this is a genuine mission then it looked poorly executed, yerman seemed way to casual about it, and im half expecting him to alive in the end,

good to see sarah getting worked up a bit, a bit of emotions coming out in her, it seems she really is in love with chuck, maybe this is gonna be a big step for her to actually settle down and live a normal life sooner than she thought, if she has ever even planned on doing so,

i thought summer glaus appearance was good, but i think they should incorporate all the guest stars into chucks missions, having her followed by jeffster was a bit stupid and not great comic relief, im putting it down to not liking jeffster this season, but it could also be the writers getting lazy,

good episode probably middle of the road though, hopefully next week will improve,

How fast did we travel today 15 votes

Supersonic Chuck
    0%
    Faster
    13%
    Diddy KongFreudianSlippers 2 votes
    Middle of the road
    46%
    pickarooneyRichard DowerOtaconbudhabobflazioAlso Starring LeVar BurtonJP Liz V1 7 votes
    Careless Accident
    40%
    [Deleted User]alastair_doomeoferrallInfoanondon ramoShlippery 6 votes
    Car Wreck
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

I wasn't too impressed with this one to be honest. I'm usually a person who can sit and watch something with an empty head so I can just enjoy it. This episode just seemed a little slow and boring to me. I was thinking as well that it was some addition to the intersect that Chucks mother did to him. I was expecting a little more elaboration on last week as well with the device in the car left by the father.

I thought the best bit in this whole episode was when Casey finally realized he had to be nice to his friends and kicked out the Greta. I was expecting Rob Riggle to betray Chuck some point along the way and it never happened. I don't think I can think of a more annoying character in the four seasons of Chuck than that guy! Delighted he died in the episode.

Actually while I remember. Getting a bit tired of Jeff and Lester. It's pretty much the same thing with them week in week out. Hopefully they "fix them" somehow within the next few episodes. Maybe have one of them actually get a girlfriend and have the other jealous or something.

All in all, I thought it was poor and it should'nt be a cliffhanger, just get it over in one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Middle of the road
    I actually really enjoyed that ep. - as it was good to see the old defenceless Chuck who's in genuine danger, Greats at least got proper screentime and Summer was great to boot. I've always disliked Jeffster...creepy weirdos!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Middle of the road
    I thought it was a fairly decent episode, but I'm a fan of both Rob Riggle and Summer Glau, so I was always going to enjoy it. Thought the special effects on the Gondola scenes were awful though and I usually don't notice stuff like that, but they were worse than dreadful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I thought it was a fairly decent episode, but I'm a fan of both Rob Riggle and Summer Glau, so I was always going to enjoy it. Thought the special effects on the Gondola scenes were awful though and I usually don't notice stuff like that, but they were worse than dreadful.

I've noticed terrible green screening in quite a few network shows this season tbh. Can't remember the others off the top of my head but I'm sure I've mentioned at least one on the main TV forum.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 34,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Middle of the road
    Pretty good ep I thought, although the BuyMore scenes were poor. I just don't 'get' Summer Glau and Jeffster should be put out to pasture at this stage, or recruited by the Ring or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Faster
    I thought it was a good episode overall.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I for one would have love a subway sandwich afterwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,752 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Middle of the road
    I just wish they would have made more of the Casey/Greta interaction. It's Jayne and River after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

flazio wrote: »
    I just wish they would have made more of the Casey/Greta interaction. It's Jayne and River after all.

That's who he is! It never occurred to me. I'm on ep 14 in season 4. Love the show.:D

Advertisement