Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Points predictions

Options
  • 06-03-2006 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Going on your results in midterms and xmas etc how many points do ya think you will get in August?

realistic points predictions! 35 votes

100-250
    0% 0 votes
    250-350
    0% 0 votes
    350-450
    2% 1 vote
    450-550
    45% 16 votes
    550-600
    51% 18 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

all this postmortem.. or premortem even... isn't too good for you.. and look at your sig, come on! we all know it's coming we dont need to be always reminded!

600 for the laugh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Shrimp wrote:
    all this postmortem.. or premortem even... isn't too good for you.. and look at your sig, come on! we all know it's coming we dont need to be always reminded!

600 for the laugh..

Im a nosy girl though, and as for the sig, it encourages me by counting down the days to summer holidays! No need to look at it if it bothers you so much

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

lol.. ah i'm just messin.. it doens't bother me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

I like your Dublin Riots videos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

in all my previous exams i've got... 485.. 500.. 475..

im yet to get my mocks results, but yeah, between 450-550 for me hopefully :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Only need 315, so I would say about the 400 mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I'd be fairly high up on the old intelligence ratings so i'd denfinetely say over 550. I'd be a bit doubtful of getting an A1 in maths as i'm only really A2 standard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i'm going to say between 450 and 550...i got 560 in the mocks but i think i got easy papers (wel..not easy, but everything that i wanted came up!). Our teachers have given us the other mock papers and i know i wouldn't have done so well if i had gotten them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I'm going to work between now and June. SO hopefully around 350-400 points. I got 235 in the mocks, but to be honest, I didn't work as well as I could have for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I want to do my best really! Ah barbie just looked at your sig again! 3months has landed as of today! I actually just want it over and done with! I mean screw it! sick of all the learning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

d4gurl wrote:
    I want to do my best really! Ah barbie just looked at your sig again! 3months has landed as of today! I actually just want it over and done with! I mean screw it! sick of all the learning.

Thats exactly how I feel. I just want the summer to arrive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

2 months 4 weeks and 2 days until the leaving has landed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

That's too soon. I need a time machine!:D
    Anyway I'm aiming for about 500 points, I haven't got back enough mock results yet to determine if that's a realistic goal. I'm okay though if I can get at least 450.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

hopefully around the 350-450 mark...
    i only need about 350 anyway :)

Advertisement