Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Android phone for under 100 euros?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭b318isp

Have you tried the Chinese clones...my nephew got the Galaxy Ace clone, and it works very well.

Obviously you run the risk of import duty and shaky guarantees...

http://www.focalprice.com/MH0254B/32_Capacitive_WVGA_OLED_Touch_Screen_Android_235_System.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭b318isp

In all seriousness. I'll send you my old Galaxy Ace for nothing. It's only going to sit in a drawer before a charity comes looking for it.

If you are still looking to move it on, let me know as my 10 year old is looking for a phone...drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭OldManJenkin

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    thanks. have you used eBay for unlock codes before?

I got an unlock code for my G300 here, I basically just picked the cheapest that had a high feedback rating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Is a Huawei G300 a good replacement for an original model Desire ??

Mine is getting a bit long in the tooth but I can't afford the samsungs and htc's these days

How is the battery life ?

Advertisement