Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats your gear(Pics)

• 22-12-2004 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭

How about, in addition to the "whats your gear" thread, we have a thread with pictures of what you've got, so you can see exactly how someones guitar has aged, or what condidion their gear is in.
    just a suggestion.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Many of the posts already have pics

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I don't many people care about the condition of other people's gear. I mean, what's the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭emmet02

okay but i meant like a tidied up version of that thread, with all people's pics in one post?

In one post or one thread?

no, like in the other thread most people have their stuff spread out over a few different posts, i'm thinkin that people could put up a pic of what they have, Just a condensed version of the other thread really,

• Advertisement

I'm gonna say no. There's really no point imo. Unless you're thinking of a Know Your Nerd's Gear type thing. Even still, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

guitargeek
    has loadsa that sorta crap, in the forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

My gear ;)

guitars.jpg

cool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

john2 you really shouldn't leave it all lying around like that. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

My Gibson Les Paul

after.jpg

Advertisement