Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quayside Car park FIASCO :(

• 22-03-2012 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Ok so, tonight is the night before I hand in my portfolio tomorrow! (yay!)

I got so carried away working on my last piece. I didn't realise I went ten minutes over the car park closing time.

I arrived while they were locking up and I was wondering if anyone could let me know what the penalty for leaving your car in over night is?

Slightly worried as I'm relatively cashless atm.

If anyone could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Lornen wrote: »
    Ok so, tonight is the night before I hand in my portfolio tomorrow! (yay!)

I got so carried away working on my last piece. I didn't realise I went ten minutes over the car park closing time.

I arrived while they were locking up and I was wondering if anyone could let me know what the penalty for leaving your car in over night is?

Slightly worried as I'm relatively cashless atm.

If anyone could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it!
    Just follow someone else out..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Presumably you're out by now :D

If not, have a word with one of the lads in the hut they might just take for up to midnight.

Or Ring Enquiries : 071 9152604

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Perhaps post should be renamed as it gives the impression of some sort of incompetence by the car park owners.

Op best of luck with the portfolio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Why did you not try and get your car out while they were closing the gate??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Alas, it appears we may never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Come on Lornen. Your really leaving us in suspence.

:D

Advertisement