Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wexford 2-11 Offaly 0-16

Options
  • 04-07-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Wexford 2-11 Offaly 0-16

All-Ireland SFC first round qualifiers

http://image.irishphoto.org/albums.php?albumId=88060

[IMG][/img]3C200C539C2840CCB1AB9C2C494B8E0F-800.jpg

[IMG][/img]AC33898B440E4C42AEFE738BB0ED00F1-800.jpg

[IMG][/img]C2EA7759655E457091BA19701E10EBE5-800.jpg

[IMG][/img]41167159EB5447C29F3441FC807E7EE2-800.jpg
    Aided by goals from Shane Roche and PJ Banville, Wexford were able to withstand a late Offaly flourish and maintain their interest in the Championship at Wexford Park this afternoon.

Playing into a stiff first half wind, Wexford burst out of the blocks obviously keen to banish the demons of the Leinster quarter-final loss to Kildare three weeks ago.

The first of the day's All-Ireland SFC first round qualifiers saw the home side take the early initiative, with Shane Cullen settling early nerves with a pointed free and PJ Banville adding a second point soon after. text rte.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I'm not sure if you are looking for C&C as I've seen your tennis and snooker stuff and it's spot on but these are not up to that kind of standard, particularly the second and third ones.

In the second, the crop isn't tight enough. You should have cropped out the player on the left. Even at that, you can't see either players face so it doesn't really work.

I can see why you might have held onto the third one as it seems to be a goal celebration or something. However the celebrating player out of focus and has his arm cropped off! The two players to the left add nothing and the focus is on the keeper lying on the ground who you can't see properly either.

I'm no expert on this stuff though and I certainly don't have a book published on my sporting images ;) so you can make of this what you wish!!

Advertisement