Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Camping at Electric Picnic 2014

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I wasn't at the picnic last year for the first time and cant remember the name of the best campsite for camping ? We don't want to be in the one near the rave in the woods , any help appreciated? cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,056 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If it's about gigs, ask in the gigs forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=124

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Therese123

eyelikeme wrote: »
    Hi all,

I wasn't at the picnic last year for the first time and cant remember the name of the best campsite for camping ? We don't want to be in the one near the rave in the woods , any help appreciated? cheers.

Hendrix is the campsite near the rave in the woods. I think Warhol is the quietest campsite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eyelikeme

cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

quick question regarding tickets,my mate got one off ebay,everything looks fine,he picked it up from the guys place of work so all appears above board,but it says on it its a weekend ticket.Now while that appears fine too the price on it is 154.50 while mine bought during the early bird is 194.50.was there a loyalty discount too as apparently yer man said hes been to every picnic bar one the last 10 years.What Im wondering is if theres a weekend ticket WITHOUT camping and is he going to have issues getting into the campsite with this ticket is all.thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,056 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is being closed as people insist on continuing this off-topic thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement