Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UCAS

Options
  • 24-05-2010 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Who applied to UCAS?

I applied late so I should be getting my offers around now. I just logged into my account there out of boredom and saw:

"Your application has not yet been checked by your referee/coordinator.
    Your reference has not yet been started."

Ahm, I think I am about to vomit.

This question seems kind of obvious but does this mean my Principal didn't send it off?

Seriously, I am going to physically vomit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

!!! wrote: »
    Who applied to UCAS?

I applied late so I should be getting my offers around now. I just logged into my account there out of boredom and saw:

This question seems kind of obvious but does this mean my Principal didn't send it off?

Um I applied Through ucas and have received offers. You were suppose to ask your guidance counsellor or a teacher to right your referee thing, I think it's too late... I'm really confused I dunno what you mean exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Well, like when I applied my principal e-mailed me my reference and I copied and pasted it in. Maybe you haven't applied because I have all my offers too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

You can apply directly to the colleges in the Autumn I believe, there are usually a good few places as many people do not accept the offers been given now...

Maybe you should check your CAO too? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

!!! wrote: »
    Who applied to UCAS?

Ohhh...

Judging by that message, you havent applied.
    Are you sure you signed the correct account?
    Did you sign into Apply or Track? It should be Track..

Did you get a letter telling you what places you applied to and your Track sign in info?

From that message it doesnt look like good news. It seems as if your principal is a dumb ****, and he forgot to send it..:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

im afraid i think that you are 2 late now as all offers are out ..
    what were you going for ,, because some courses involve interviews..

i think that you should contact UCAS and have your id number at hand and they will tell you what is up..

• Advertisement
Advertisement