Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Giant battle monsters!

Options
  • 03-04-2005 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi?

Strength: 3
    Agility: 2
    Intelligence: 7

Sarky is an Average-Sized Squid that kidnaps Blonde Women, has a Toughened Steel Skeleton, and can Generate Electricity.

Or:

Ciaran O Brien is a Giant Blob that breathes Fire, can Change Shape, cowers from Fire, was Created by a Radioactive Accident, and carries a Ray Gun.

Fire attack!

Radiation attack!

Strength: 9
    Agility: 1
    Intelligence: 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

HAHAAAA! Rozabeez beats sarky! yeargggggggh!

Strength: 6
    Agility: 5
    Intelligence: 9

rozabeez is a Giant Ant that has a Metal Jaw, Black-and-White Stripes and a Computer for a Brain, and is Cold-Blooded and Susceptible to Electrical Damage.
    vs
    squid Strength: 3

sarky is an Average-Sized Squid that kidnaps Blonde Women, has a Toughened Steel Skeleton, and can Generate Electricity.

When attacking:-

Strength: 7
    Agility: 5
    Intelligence: 9

When defending against rozabeez:-

Strength: 5
    rozabeez wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Bow before my squiddy majesty in a battle of wits, puny ant being!

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi?att=Sarky&def=Rozabeez&a=I

I've beaten you once, and I'll beat you again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

NEVAR! I am too clever! You will never outwit THE SQUID!

• Advertisement

yeah, you keep telling yourself that....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

tSubh Dearg is a Giant Mecha-Ape that has a mean Left Hook and Acid for Blood, is Susceptible to Electrical Damage and in League with Dark Forces, and dislikes Modern Architecture.

Strength: 8
    Agility: 4
    Intelligence: 6

ha ha I also beat Sarky in both Strength AND Agility! mwha ha ha ha!! I am invincible! Bow before ME the Mecha Ape of DOOOOOOOOOM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Phil_321 is a Giant Man-Eating Plant that breathes Ice Vapour, Stomps Around a Lot, dissolves in Water, and is Blind.
    Strength: 6
    Agility: 1
    Intelligence: 2

I need to work on my agility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Simu is a Giant Lizard that eats Nuclear Waste, emits Ultrasonic Screams, fires Rockets, and shoots Electricity from its Eyes.

When attacking:-

Strength: 8
    Agility: 4
    Intelligence: 5

Electricity Attack!
    Noise Attack!

Advertisement