Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mental Health & Sports Well-being

Options
  • 07-10-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

As part of a final year project for my college course we have been asked to come up with an innovative service or product. Together with my group we have decided we want to launch a website/app to do with sports well-being both physical and mental. We really want to focus strongly on covering all the aspects of mental health as all four of us have had someone close to us suffer from depression.

I'm posting this thread to ask for people's opinions on what should (or shouldn't) be added to the website/app. So far we have thought of the obvious stuff like articles, links to other website, helplines and one feature where there are template messages you can send to your family & friends when you are in a bad place.

If you could help me think of other features that would be useful. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,060 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask in the non-media research forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

Putting off-topic things like this in inappropriate forums such as this tends to be regarded as spam.

Advertisement