Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

PaulieC wrote: »
    Nice - had to take last week as I had 5 days to take before the end of March after carrying over from last year.

Need to plan my hols for the year now which is annoying as I have zero idea where to go and who will go with me!

I'm sure u can rope a few in from here.. just plan a boardsie beer in somewhere warm and sunny "arrange it and they will come"* :D

*sorry, was watching Field of Dreams the other day:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Aaaaaaaaand.................5000 posts :D

Good jeez man, have you no life?? :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ahh I'm feeling the love!! :D:D:pac::pac:

Hey, I gotta use all these days in lieu before I can start using my hols.. ;)
    That was ok, I'd no problems with you at this point ....

Now I hate you :D

I better not tell how many hols I have worked up so.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Good jeez man, have you no life?? :D
    Nah sure I work in IT! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Aaaaaaaaand.................5000 posts :D

pssshh amateur!! ;)

good job!!

• Advertisement

Nah sure I work in IT! :pac:

Good point!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

pssshh amateur!! ;)

good job!!

Who you callin' amateur... Amateur!!

*flexes internet muscles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Afternoon all. how we keeping?

Afternoon all. how we keeping?

Not too bad, a few tunes helping the day move on nicely.. :)

Hows you SUN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Nice.

i'm grand. worn out, tired etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Explosions in the Sky

hey folks! god i hate these fake monday- tuesdays!!

Longest morning ever!

how is everyone in here!?
    Good although my sense of what day it is is all messed up, feels like a Monday :D

This day is bloody dragging. Hurry up and be 5pm.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

That_Guy wrote: »
    This day is bloody dragging. Hurry up and be 5pm.

I concur, I'm done for the day but it seems the day has yet to be done with me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I am up since 6:15, I am beyond done with this day!

Afternoon all!

Pembily wrote: »

Afternoon all!

Afternoon lass. How's tricks?

Afternoon lass. How's tricks?

Sleepy and have no voice! But otherwise good as tomorrow is hump day and I am doing a 10k on my bike on Saturday :)

And your fine self?

Sleepy and have no voice! But otherwise good as tomorrow is hump day and I am doing a 10k on my bike on Saturday :)

And your fine self?

Apart from being tired, I'm not too bad at all. Just about to make some coffee for the final stretch. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Roll on 6pm. Body pump tonight followed by a big salad for dinner. Trying to undo the badness from the weekend

Apart from being tired, I'm not too bad at all. Just about to make some coffee for the final stretch. :)
    I have tea hooked to my veins :pac:
    Daisies wrote: »
    Roll on 6pm. Body pump tonight followed by a big salad for dinner. Trying to undo the badness from the weekend
    Some of that badness can never be undone :P

Afternoon all!

Wow, long day..

• Advertisement

I am gonna have to get used to the early starts again once it's bright as I will be back exercising in the morning! Much better for me :)

I have eaten like a baby horse today :rolleyes:

TG, I wish I drank coffee sometimes.

TG, I wish I drank coffee sometimes.

You don't drink coffee? It's only the greatest hot drink ever invented... apart from maybe hot chocolate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You don't drink coffee? It's only the greatest hot drink ever invented... apart from maybe hot chocolate.

Hot Whiskey is miles better than either.

Can't say I've ever had one tbh. :o

I don't really like it :o

Not really the best idea for work :pac:

Can't say I've ever had one tbh. :o

Go forth and be amazed chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Daisies wrote: »

Loads of my female colleagues are now obsessed with this body pump classes, seems to be the next big thing since jumping ship from spinning.

I gots me some Galaxy hot chocolate last week - have yet to try it as I've been having far too much coffee and cream but I might go for it tonight as I'm a bit sniffely!

Don't like them myself but I'm weird when it comes to drink - had a calipso coffee over christmas and it was okay but a little too sweet for me - alcoholic hot beverages just don't suit me it seems

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement