Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brunette to Blonde?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Kopchic wrote: »

Tell you what I think of the pic ? I'd love to ;) But you're looking for advice on hair colour. I think you could easily pull of blonde, maybe with a shorter cut it would look great.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Going blonde with hair that dark will take a bit of time, and a lot of maintenance! Unless you get an overall colour, you'll have to get a few sessions of highlights to get to blonde. You'll have to get it done at a hairdressers every time too, I'd say, as I imagine you're too dark for a home colour to work.

Make an appointment for a consultation with a hairdresser sure. See what they think. Or try here http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

i reckon that it'll take time unless you bleach it to high heaven and cut it short.... but your face could take that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

You're a gorgeous girl and could easily pull it off.

I think ice blond would be lovely. I probably wouldn't go for a caramel/toffee blond. I think a white-ish blond with a funky cut would be wicked.

I have very dark hair too and went blond a few years ago. be warned thatit's expensive to keep up and a pain in the arse dealing with roots, hairdresers etc
    Also, dark eyebrows look a bit odd with blaond hair. It lookd very unnatural.
    Think of Noel Gallaghers ex wife (Meg Matthews I think her names was). Her eyebrows used to scare me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Ice blond for sure. A bit like the colour Pixie Geldof had for her Henry Holland photoshoot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

You actually look really nice as a brunette, but I think you could pull off blond too. I'd go to the hairdressers though. I wouldn't try it yourself. I'm, a brunette too, and I've done reddish and black (BIG mistake :eek:) myself at home, but for anything drastic, I'd get it done professionally.

Advertisement