Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ciao a tutti dall'Italia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fid from italy

hey, is anyone in here? :confused:

c'è per caso qlk italiano in qst sito?i miei amici mi hanno detto ke dublino ne è piena

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Welcome to boards.ie and Ireland.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Garibaldi

<tumbleweed> </tumbleweed>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

Nicole, is that you?

Ah yes, Papa, it is me!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

May get some Italian speakers here to help...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

hi i'm francesco from italy.i understand few english word therefor i 'll stay in dublin 6 monthes.i wish to meet much friends :)
    Benvenuto a Boards, Francesco. Sono sicuro che troverai amici qui.
    c'è per caso qlk italiano in qst sito?
    Txtspk is annoying in any language though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Caixa

Ce ne sono qualche italiani qui sul boards.ie, e in Dublin ce ne sono molto che vedo quando sono lì - ma io non sono di Dublin, sono di Donegal, nel nord della Repubblica.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 b0ss

ENGLISH VERSION:
    Hi Francesco!!
    I'm from Italy too! I'm going to take my degree in Informatic Engeneering here in Sicily and i'm going to take a master (2 years) in Dublin, that is in the DCU.
    If you want we can try to meet over there.. Let me know @ my email address: b0ss@box.az
    @ Other Dubliners: Hi ppl, let me know your town.. here ppl say that Dublin is the youngest city in Europe. Let me know you, and your parties :) I'm a good discodancer and, above all, discolistener :>

ITALIAN VERSION:
    Ciao, Fra
    Anche io sono italiano! Sto per laurearmi in Ingegneria Informatica qui in Sicilia (Palermo) e andrò a Dublino a prendere un master alla DCU. Se vogliamo incontrarci fammi sapere via email: b0ss@box.az
    @ Dubliners: Ciao gente, lasciatemi conoscere la vostra città. Qui la gente dice che dublino è la città più giovane d'europa. Lasciatemi conoscere voi, e le vostre feste. Sono un amante delle disco e un buon ascoltatore di musica elettro/trance :)

Bye!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Salve!
    Non sono italiano, ma studio la lingua, perchè è bellissima!
    Andrò a Dublino questa estate, ma solo per 2 settimane.
    Scusa per i miei errori...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marco77

can anyone help me to improve my english?
    I'm italian and i can teach you italian of course
    I prefer speaking to you by using messenger and my account is:
    bossettimarco@tin.it
    feel free to cantact me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement