Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

• 23-03-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71,590 ✭✭✭✭

Where are you, Skid?

Doesn't bode well if the line-up hasn't been announced yet, which can only mean another thread of comedy gold! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'd say it is safe to assume that Tubs will have a panel on to discuss to the Mahon Report.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Natasha Giggs

Robert Sheehan

Eamon Coughlan

announced so far

• Registered Users Posts: 71,590 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Wasn't Robert Sheehan on just a few weeks ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Where are you, Skid?

Hi WMM, I don't like hogging the OP duties all the time. Also I won't be around tonight, I don't like starting the thread when I won't be around to join in.

There will also be a performance from the Musical 'Avenue Q', and music from American Country band 'The Band Perry'

Have fun everyone, catch y'all soon :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

DREADFUL.................pure muck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Natasha Giggs

Robert Sheehan

Eamon Coughlan

announced so far

Not doing bad tonight so. At least I know who Eamon Coughlan is. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Coughlan's an awful bore. He's been on multiple times in the past and we all know his story so why drag it out of him again.

Coughlan's an awful bore. He's been on multiple times in the past and we all know his story so why drag it out of him again.

I suppose he could make the audience tip their toes a few times and a couple of stretches....

Maybe a bit of Olympic Guff?....But I agree...Unless there's a book?...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Oh dear God - Natasha Giggs.
    What the hell is Tubs going to ask her? "Why did you sleep with your brother in law for 7 years?" No doubt she'll have it in a contract of some kind that she can't be asked about it anyway.

Just when I thought RTE couldn't get any worse, they come up with this line up for a Friday night.......:mad:

I thought Ryan Giggs was the cheater in the family?...Is she his wife and was with his brother?.....Didn't connect the name....

I need to get out more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I thought Ryan Giggs was the cheater in the family?...Is she his wife and was with his brother?.....Didn't connect the name....

I need to get out more.

She was his brother's wife and she was sleeping with Ryan!! For 7 years!!!!
    And it only came out because he was trying to gag Imogen Thomas (his other mistress) so Natasha (and presumably his own wife) wouldn't find out. He actually tried to sue everyone on Twitter - yes, everyone - all 12 million or whatever it is! He's a f***ing idiot! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Oh dear God - Natasha Giggs.
    What the hell is Tubs going to ask her? "Why did you sleep with your brother in law for 7 years?" No doubt she'll have it in a contract of some kind that she can't be asked about it anyway.

Just when I thought RTE couldn't get any worse, they come up with this line up for a Friday night.......:mad:

i dont blame ryan giggs she is tasty :o

By the sound of it she's the one who will be bending down touching the toes/whatever!!......Lol :)

Ok..I'm going for a book launch.....(again)

Sounds like Ryan was a busy boy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

That is a terrible line up,the musical guests aren't familiar to me, am I so out of touch?? Will Eamon Coughlan be talking about joining fine gael? Wow it would be a shame to miss that.....

claphappy,

I was a bit embarrassed about the musical line up when Skid posted them........

Never heard of them either..........:(

My ignorance is astounding.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Avenue Q is a great show so looking forward to seeing what song they sing. Tubridy mentioned on his show that they will have a small discussion on the Household Charge too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I better open the cans early if im to get through tonight's show.

Just checked out Avenue Q....Is that the walking muppet's?......

......Rings for delivery of cheap cans.......(the ones they are trying to ban:()

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Just checked out Avenue Q....Is that the walking muppet's?
    Walking muppets is a new and exciting departure for the LLS, usually they just stick to having the walking dead on as guests!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

I saw Avenue Q in London a few years ago. Think of it as Sesame Street for adults.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Can't stand Coughlan. Too smooth, and comes across as completely fake.. Stuck up in his own arse.

Dreadful lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Benidorm at 9, south park new series at 10. nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Ming is on tonight.
    So I may just tune in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Natasha Giggs

Robert Sheehan

Eamon Coughlan

announced so far

who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

mikom wrote: »
    Ming is on tonight. So I may just tune in.

When you think back on the love in that Tubridy hosted for Bertie a couple of years ago, and the fattening of the RTE calf for prodigal son Willie O'Dea's return ... this the same Willie O'Dea who tried to influence the tribunal by making derogatory statements about their line of questioning...

Maybe Tubridy will give us an apology for facilitating members of his corrupt party, and for giving them a platform to spin the lies about their wrong doings?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ming is on tonight.
    So I may just tune in.
    Ah, I like Ming. I bet he'll mention the turf cutters of Roscommon/South Leitrim :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

When you think back on the love in that Tubridy hosted for Bertie a couple of years ago, and the fattening of the RTE calf for prodigal son Willie O'Dea's return ... this the same Willie O'Dea who tried to influence the tribunal by making derogatory statements about their line of questioning...

Maybe Tubridy will give us an apology for facilitating members of his corrupt party, and for giving them a platform to spin the lies about their wrong doings?

Hahahahhaaaa..........never gonna happen sadly. its enough to turn your stomach if you'd let it:mad::mad::(

Saw that muppet Willie O Dea saying this stuff earlier, I nearly had to visit a doctor, was full sure i was a stroke risk, due to high blood pressure induced by madness.

I really don,t undrstand how some of these people look in the mirror nevermind sleep at night

Ming is on tonight.
    So I may just tune in.

Ah, so Ming is on the slot for the "brief" Household Charge chat/debate.....that makes sense....

Still thinking about the "live muppet's".....

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Hiccup.

...I won't lie to ye.

I'm drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Reverse Missionaries on BBC2- Name promises much- program disappoints 

Advertisement