Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rsov

• 26-02-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

hi i was thinking of buying some AEG weapons of this supplier.I was wondering are they reliable and has anybody had any problems with them ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    hi i was thinking of buying some AEG weapons of this supplier.I was wondering are they reliable and has anybody had any problems with them ???

never had any problems with them, but delivery can add up and you mught get caught for vat once it arrives.

Better off trying with one of the irish ones

Eirsoft
    Mia
    Airsoft eire, sorry if i left any out,
    I've order from eirsoft before would really recommend them, Tony is great :)

(Ps have a quick read of the charter at the top of the main Page, weapons is kinda a no no term)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

i've had no problems, just rember to have any new gun tested before use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

oh yeah well i was going for one of the irish companys in the first place but i seen there prices so i decided i would give them a look.

Go through the order process and have a look, last time i looked it was kinda steep.

alright cheers

• Advertisement

don't let me put you off, though but with most of the irish ones you'll have it within a couple of days

WOW really ?!

didnt know it was thatquick. i will probably stick with them seen as there HQ is in bray which isnt too far from me. is the P & P on it and how much is it normally ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

For AEG's I recommend sticking with Irish suppliers. At least you have proper support and there's nothing like having a hold and oogle before you buy - it's amazing but there have been some AEG's which I thought would be super to hold/use but just didnt suit me when I actually copped a feel.

I see you are in Blanchardstown - I suggest you pop along to MIA (beside you) and have a look at the great range of stock available on the walls. Have a good look and see what works for you.:)

where abouts is MIA ???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Just noticed rsov have added some order options for shipping.

Could save a few bob on less urgently needed gear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Rsov have been great to me, all my AEGs came from them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Ayrtonf7 AEG aint weapons there toys, weapons by definition are things used to hurt/mame/kill. We banned using the term weapon here in an effort to get across to the wider public that while they may look black and nasty they arn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

where abouts is MIA ???

Main Irish Airsoft,

23 Orion Business Centre ( Rosemount Business Park )

Ballycoolin,

Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.

Tel: 018991185

Derek or Mark would be happy to help you I'm sure.

hmm alright cheers. i might have a look at them next time i have some spare time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Blackthorn1011

I ordered stuff from them (Rsov) yesterday for the first time. Their communication is excellant and any enquiries are usually replied to very quickly. (20mins ish). (Bear in mind their business hrs are a lot different to ours so emailing them early in the day is essential for a speedy reply.)

However Id stay with the lads in Ireland, unless they dont have something.

Advertisement