Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dusseldorf Hotel/Apartment.

• 24-03-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm looking for a hotel/apartment in Dusseldorf relatively close to the airport with a pool. Were flying to Dusseldorf on the 18th April and returning on the 22nd. If anybody can recommend a place it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance,
    Murdig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

The Maritim Hotel at the Airport has nice rooms, good sleep quality (good noise insulation) and has a pool/sauna/steam room and gym.

The center is only 20 minutes away by S-Bahn.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭murdig

The Maritim Hotel at the Airport has nice rooms, good sleep quality (good noise insulation) and has a pool/sauna/steam room and gym.

The center is only 20 minutes away by S-Bahn.

Thanks Keith, but there is a Worlds Irish Dancing Feis on at that time and the place is meant to be swamped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I stayed at the Acora below and was lovely, very quiet but no pool that I am aware of. About 15 minutes from the center by bus from what I recall.

http://www.acora.de/en/Duesseldorf.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭murdig

Ruubot2 wrote: »
    I stayed at the Acora below and was lovely, very quiet but no pool that I am aware of. About 15 minutes from the center by bus from what I recall.

http://www.acora.de/en/Duesseldorf.htm

Thanks, looks lovely but also booked out because of Feis :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

The Bismarck is also fine and has a pool.

Anywhere near the Hauptbahnhof since there's a direct train will do you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement