Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oktoberfest Dublin

• 22-09-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Anybody heading to Oktoberfest Dublin this year?

I was thinking of heading down tomorrow with a few mates, but the website says you need 10 people to book a table.

There'll just be four of us. Is there any chance you can just show up and get some seats?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Antilles wrote: »
    Anybody heading to Oktoberfest Dublin this year?

I was thinking of heading down tomorrow with a few mates, but the website says you need 10 people to book a table.

There'll just be four of us. Is there any chance you can just show up and get some seats?

was there Sunday about 7pm and we're plenty of seats on the upper deck but the main tent was crammed. You can still hear the music and bring food from other stalls to your seat so it should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Can anyone advise if under 18s are allowed in? their website is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

Anyone know if they serve currywurst this year at oktoberfest in dublin?
    Last time I was there they didn't have it or they had a cheap and awful version with a bun and not on chips/fries..

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

Is there Apple Strudel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

Its pretty sucky this year less stuff than last year and that's saying somthing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭5star02707

No currywurst this year and last year.

Advertisement