Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharons nips are back

• 07-10-2008 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Brothers,
    Tune into the RTE news now !!!!
    Sharon Ni Bheolain's nips are back on public display courtesy of a tight fitting silky top she's wearing on tonights news.....I haven't seen a pair of nips that hard since "Enter the dragon":pac::pac:

For those of you without access to a TV here's crappy screencap but you can watch again on ww.rte.ie
    sharonzc2.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

:O

*Dashes off to RTE website*.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Haha. It looks like the guy in the screen capture to the right of the nip nips has spotted her and is stealthily doing something about it, as 'twere.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The greatest communications tool invented by mankind and we use it for this?

Marvellous! Carry on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Haha. It looks like the guy in the screen capture to the right of the nip nips has spotted her and is stealthily doing something about it, as 'twere.

So that's why the Time Tab is tactically placed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Last time Sharon had a wardrobe function I managed to catch what another poster called Dobsons money shot moment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

she also said sex in the bulletin

she also said sex in the bulletin

That is so hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Christmas has come early!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

How do you know the dood's name is christmas?
    U can only tell he has come early because of the clock in front of him though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So did I.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

So did I.
    50F7F5A2-0327-411F-A77E-E458049ADAFD.jpg

How do you know the dood's name is christmas?
    U can only tell he has come early because of the clock in front of him though

I was referring more to the present from Santa, but your explanation works too...and AC's...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This thread is made of WIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I love Boards.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

5*

/me subs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

i wanna see what all this fuss is about... :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Misleading thread title, no?
    I misread it as 'Sharon's Snips are Back', thinking it was maybe some sort of circumcision clinic!

Anywhoo, the question remains, if Sharon's (not particularly impressive imho) nips are back, where had they gone to?

5*

/me subs

All this gratitude and yet no thanks for Santa, it's just like Stephen's day...I never get a thank you card in the post :(
    deswalsh wrote: »
    Anywhoo, the question remains, if Sharon's (not particularly impressive imho) nips are back, where had they gone to?

After the last nip display RTE threw her into heavy jumpers and jackets for the next few months, but obviously with so much bad news they decided the time was right to cheer up the men of Ireland.

Perhaps in the interests of equality they'll get pat kenny to have a Terry Wogan moment for the ladies !
    woganDM1510_468x352.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

deswalsh wrote: »
    Misleading thread title, no?
    I misread it as 'Sharon's Snips are Back', thinking it was maybe some sort of circumcision clinic!

You think that's bad? I'm reading a book on the Middle East and the first thing that popped into my head was Ariel Sharon. :o

ariel-sharon.jpg

I need a holiday....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    You think that's bad? I'm reading a book on the Middle East and the first thing that popped into my head was Ariel Sharon. :o

ariel-sharon.jpg

I need a holiday....
    Send Sharon Ni Bheolain and the 2 Seoiges to the Middle East. Instant peace.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No, they'll only start fighting over who gets what end of which lady...

Robbo wrote: »
    Send Sharon Ni Bheolain and the 2 Seoiges to the Middle East. Instant peace.

Feck that...if we can't have them no-one can !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭podge3

Quick - check her out on the News now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

beat me to it podge :D

I was just about to post another thread called "Sharon Nips 3....they're back and this time they're BIGGER than ever"

They must have turned down the heating in the studios tonight as part of the cost-cutting measures....looks like she has a pair of Rolo's under her top, she better watch out with Harney in the studio...if she thinks someone is hiding chocolate in her presence she'll go mad :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

I was just about to post another thread called "Sharon Nips 3....they're back and this time they're BIGGER than ever"

They must have turned down the heating in the studios tonight as part of the cost-cutting measures....looks like she has a pair of Rolo's under her top, she better watch out with Harney in the studio...if she thinks someone is hiding chocolate in her presence she'll go mad :pac::pac:
    :mad::mad::mad:

this thread was great till somebody mentioned Harney the Hutt

feckin ruiner :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

God I love that women.

AlfToiletPaper.gif

• Advertisement

podge3 wrote: »
    Quick - check her out on the News now!

pics or gtfo!!!

Advertisement