Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Damn straight!! :pac:

Dosser..

Waster..

Bully..

Yeah yeah!! :p
    Haha this was on top of doing my normal job:pac:
    Plus I discussed me becoming a team leader with my manager, I really hope I get it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

It's different for person to person, I tried patches, gum, cold turkey and drinking water, none of which worked for me. Cutting down one by one may not suit most smokers, I know a guy doing hypnosis and it's supposed to be good but he says it only works if you want to quit.

well theres to types of addiction

Physical and mental i dont want to smoke any more so its phisical which is easier to beat... if it was a mental addiction I'd be going mad right now...:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Kya1976 wrote: »
    ..Plus I discussed me becoming a team leader with my manager, I really hope I get it:D

Ohh go you.. Fingers crossed. When will you know?? :D

Ohh go you.. Fingers crossed. When will you know?? :D
    In about 2-3 weeks:)

How was your day?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

In about 2-3 weeks:)

How was your day?

Busy, boring and tiring.. the usual :pac:

• Advertisement

Busy, boring and tiring.. the usual :pac:
    Busy dossing on boards yea??:D

Busy dossing on boards yea??:D

on my multiple tea breaks, of course!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

How was your day?

Horribly busy. Will have to go in early tomorrow and will have to stay late. I'm also going to miss the Ireland/Russia match.

I needed to vent :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm also going to miss the Ireland/Russia match

I'm in the same boat but if it's quiet, I'll be able to stream it, need to make sure all my work is done.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The Skin I Live In and Kill List are both awesome,particularly TSILI.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Is it me or is there some amount of smokers in Eastenders?

Why are you watching EE cap?

I also thought it was on early evening,dont tell us you sky plus'ed it?

Why are you watching EE cap?

I also thought it was on early evening,dont tell us you sky plus'ed it?

No RTÉ +1. I got into ten years ago when I was living abroad and the only English channels we had were BBC World and one of them American channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Won €10 on the cats :D Not a fortune but it's a start! With this weather seems like october has arrived early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Went to see "One Day" there, not usually my kind of film, but sure I found it pretty good. Anne Hathaway..well hello!:)

Panthro wrote: »
    Went to see "One Day" there, not usually my kind of film, but sure I found it pretty good. Anne Hathaway..well hello!:)

Bit of a chick flick!! However I do agree about Anne Hathaway, definitely see the attraction in going see the film ;)

Bit of a chick flick!! However I do agree about Anne Hathaway, definitely see the attraction in going see the film ;)

Bit yeah, I got caught blind sided by the (girl) mate on the way to the cinema. We "happened" to arrive at 8.50pm, and that was the only show on at 9pm!..It was a bit of a sob fest, but the giant buttons were nice.
    And there was no reach arounding!:pac:

Lookit Papa and his fancy new name!:pac:

Aww shucks!:o

Took me a while to twig then I saw the Chelsea sig and DKIT mod so the penny dropped.Shudda been a detective me.:pac:

• Advertisement

you would make one sexy detective Otis!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

My new house is the business - now to get bits and pieces, starting with a TV

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Followed by a TV Lisence?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Followed by a TV Lisence?

:pac:
    Way to píss on my parade Drav! :(

at least it's covered by 4 people - had to split it between two last time so that's handy :)

PaulieC wrote: »

at least it's covered by 4 people - had to split it between two last time so that's handy :)

Ahh I remember the good aul days sharing with 4 mates..

It was a class house. A real party house too.. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

PaulieC wrote: »

haha, just slpit between me flatmate and meself as well though.
    Ahh I remember the good aul days sharing with 4 mates..

It was a class house. A real party house too.. :D

Ahhh I remember going through a few of them. Vaguely.

Ahhh I remember going through a few of them. Vaguely.

Yeah there were a few of them alright.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

ugh, so busy at work... bah!

ugh, so busy at work... bah!

And still managed to post in here.. shockin!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

And still managed to post in here.. shockin!! :pac:

yeah it's my lunch break.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement