Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for DCU 'Bachelor of Arts Single Module' (HISTORY NOTES & LECTURE SLIDES)?

Options
  • 23-03-2015 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I'm hoping to study History modules via online distance learning through DCU's 'Bachelor of Arts Single Module' (in History).

Would love to hear from anyone who studied History via the 'Bachelor of Arts Single Module' route only?, I am not doing the full 'Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree in English and History' that is also on offer.

Also if anyone has studied the five history modules on offer, would anyone be willing to email me on the moodle notes and lecture slides, etc, for each module, so I can make a start on the readings?

I hope someone can help me with this? Thanks a million in advance!!!

MTAG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MTAG

Anyone?? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

Surely the lecturer would have made the content available online, open and free if they so wished. You're asking someone to infringe on the rights of the lecturer and their content?

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

Advertisement