Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

City centre day and night car park

• 22-02-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello! I m about to buy a car and I m just wondering is there any car park near William street that hires the place for monthly fee that is available day and night (like one that people living by the "windmill" have) any ideas which car park has that option?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

you could try the dunnes car park on henry street or maybe howley quay carpark again on henry street :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Try the carpark in upper Denmark St, just above the Icon Night Club and across from Flannery's - that would be the closest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 condi2002

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Try the carpark in upper Denmark St, just above the Icon Night Club and across from Flannery's - that would be the closest to you.
    YESSS MAN ! got it checked its 100euro a month not that bad

SUMMER STREET ( WINDMILL ) 70euro a month + 170 for da gates remote but you have to wait cause people living there have priority to get place and they are out of them.

AND there is another one, small one near "TASTE OF EUROPE" near the boxing thing and its 60euro a month but its unpleasant area really don't recommend it for holding something that is worth more than 1000euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

100 euro a month isnt bad for the location....

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

I used to park my car at Harveys Quay, it worked out to be roughy €800 a year. The car park at Howleys Quay worked out to be about or around the same. Have you checked with the company running the car park at Arthurs Quay

• Advertisement
Advertisement