Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Careers adviser and cv help?

Options
  • 23-02-2011 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering If anyone could direct me to a decent careers adviser in Limerick?
    I want someone who can give me real, practical advice on various professions, as Im at a bit of a crossroads career wise at the moment. It would be great If they also did cv support as well.

County or city would be grand and preferably not costing an arm and a leg.Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭black & white

http://www.pathennessycoaching.com/

Thank me later. I dealt with him previously and he's excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I've always been of the thinking that if career advisors know so much about great careers, wouldnt they be doing something more worthwhile than being a career advisor?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

krudler wrote: »
    I've always been of the thinking that if career advisors know so much about great careers, wouldnt they be doing something more worthwhile than being a career advisor?

Lesson #1 of Becoming An Entrepreneur: spotting a gap in the market. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Career Management on O'Connell St

061 317080

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Thanks guys,anyone else had any experience with this Pat Hennessy dude?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

The paul partnership and the jobs club are both good, both are around the back of the tait centre near the social welfare offices, and both are free services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Gneez wrote: »
    The paul partnership and the jobs club are both good, both are around the back of the tait centre near the social welfare offices, and both are free services.

Excellent, will check it out tomorrow!

Advertisement