Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Careful now... let's focus on the current allegations of cheating rather than anything else, mmmkay? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

She needs to dump him and move on. She is better off without him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 BertieAhernia

Why is anyone suprised that an alleged lesbian should marry an alleged gay man and pretend to play happy families.

Gotta be 6 months of Heat payments on the way for them.

Thats what i was getting at. Basically you are being played by the medea. Its all PR !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

C'mon we all know she married him because her last name was Tweedy (back when she was beating up poor toilet attendants):D
    I can't believe she smashed her phone - think of all the poor Chavs out there who would die for a decent phone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Why is anyone suprised that an alleged lesbian should marry an alleged gay man and pretend to play happy families.

Gotta be 6 months of Heat payments on the way for them.

WHAT???

xzanti wrote: »
    WHAT???

Pics or it didn't happen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

TINWoP

well the Ashley cole video was floating around the internet a while back. But the way it works is that he marry's her and stay's married for a year or so. Then all these news storys about him sleeping around are all released at the same time. Basically showing that he is a love rat when the message they are really trying to get across is he is not gay. He makes money mon his book. Cheryl will make money, the girls that he "slept" with make money . Everybody wins .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 HertzVanRental

Exactly Dre.

For those in the know, Cheryl has been dating a girl in Newcastle for about 2 years now, allegedly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Thats hot!

Exactly Dre.

For those in the know, Cheryl has been dating a girl in Newcastle for about 2 years now, allegedly.

Any links??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

He makes money mon his book.

Made very little from the book I would say, Perry Groves book released at same time easily outsold coles book :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Who would read CAshley Cole's book???

Next person to make allegations about the Coles' sexuality will be banned, mmmkay?

lizann wrote: »
    Who would read CAshley Cole's book???

I guess football fans and maybe Chelesa fans.

I wouldn't read it i think he is a crap footballer.

Cheryl should leave him and move on she can do better

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Stargal wrote: »
    Next person to make allegations about the Coles' sexuality will be banned, mmmkay?

i heard he was hetrosexual, him being married an all

;)

;)
    agent smith BANNED! FOR EVER! Mwah hah hah!*

Very funny, smart arse :p

*Okay, maybe not, but I'm tempted....

LOVE-split Ashley Cole has begged wife Cheryl to tell him what she’s done with her “priceless” wedding ring.

The Girls Aloud beauty, 24 – devastated over claims her husband cheated on her – has stopped wearing the diamond-encrusted band.

A source said: “Ashley is terrified Cheryl might have thrown the ring away in a fit of rage. And he is really worried that it means she has decided their marriage is over for ever.

“She always said the ring was priceless to her, so it’s not a good sign.”

Yesterday the Chelsea full-back was out in the cold for a different reason after it snowed in Athens where he was training for tonight’s Champions League clash with *******kos.

Sexy Cheryl’s blinging ring cost a whopping £80,000 and came from top jeweller Stephen Webster, who said: “It was a piece and a half – the most flamboyant wedding ring I have ever made.”

Ashley, 27, also forked out £50,000 on her engagement band.

Cheryl had previously spoken about how much it meant to her.

She said: “It’s worth Ashley’s heart. It’s white gold and yellow diamond, and it’s worth a lot of money, yes. But it’s a once-in-a-lifetime wedding ring.”

Cheryl was seen without the ring during her girly holiday in Thailand with bandmates Nicola Roberts, 22, and Kimberley Walsh, 26. It was also missing when she had a night out in LA.

Source: Daily Star

So he is more worried about the ring that his marriage or Cheryl.

I would sell the ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

Source NW

Word is reaching us this morning that Cheryl Cole has finally made up her mind about what to do with cheating hubby Ashley...and that's forgive him.

In an astonishing turn around from her hard stance on cheating the singer will fly back from LA today and rush to meet her husband at their mansion in Surrey. While some papers are reporting Cheryl willgo straight to the Brits and snub Ash, it is more widely believed her first port of call will be home to tell him the 'good' news.

A close friend said, 'She's very confused but she can't deny she loves him. She hates him for what he's put her through and what he's done to their marriage but she's lost without him.'

Cheryl is expected to tell Ashley that she has forgiven but not forgotten his betrayal, and this is his last chance.

What an idiot she now joins the other idiots Posh and Coleen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Id say the former chav girl (arguably still a rough chav) is hearing pound signs in her head.. Girls Aloud are successful but are paid a set wage theyre not earning that much shes gotten used to her new money courtesy of a famous guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

;)
    yeah and so was M1chael B*rrymore.:p

they don't ask you your sexuality at the altar you know!

Was Ashley at the Brits with Cheryl i thought he was????

Source NW
    Women of the World will let out a collective groan when they hear this morning that Cheryl Cole has returned home to her cheating husband Ashley.

The singer left the Brit awards early after Girls Aloud missed out on their award and headed straight home to the mansion in Surrey she shares with Ashley. Having told her bandmates, 'I want to make my marriage work,' Cheryl spent the night talking things through with the footballer but we're told they slept in separate rooms.

Cheryl apparently laid down the law and told Ashley there will be no second chances. The singer was finding the media attention hard to cope with saying, 'I just don't know what to say to people. Everyone keeps asking if I'm OK. It's all too much.'

When Ashley was asked by paps if they were back together he just shrugged and sighed, but all signs point to Cheryl forgiving him and trying to rebuild their marriage.

Don't say we didn't warn you Chezza!

What an idiot !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

what an idiot its gonna happen again

Source NWDaily
    Cheryl Cole has started seeing a love counsellor in an attempt to save her marriage. The singer is speaking to the therapist twice a day apparently, and asking her advice on how to handle cheating Ashley.

Friends of Cheryl say the sessions have given her the confidence to tell Ashley what he needs to do to save their marriage (not shag around is our top tip Ash). However, there's trouble brewing because the counsellor now wants the couple to attend some joint sessions to talk through their issues but Ashley finds the whole thing a big joke.

The footballer is said to be horrified at the thought of speaking to a counsellor and has labelled it all as 'mumbo jumbo' which doesn't exactly bode well for his 'I'll do anything so save our marriage promise' does it?

Meanwhile Cheryl has also decided she wants to move house as they need 'a fresh start.' A source said, 'Cheryl is convinced they both need a complete change of scenery as they try and work things out between them.'

She should get rid of him

Take Sarah Harding's Advice And Get Rid Of The Scumbag Don't Listen To Posh

No sound in office.. Whats he doing??

• Advertisement

http://www.moremagazine.co.uk/celebrity/news/story.asp?news_id=5063
    Cheryl Cole is back in England, again, after her various trips away to Thailand and LA. We’re a little jealous of Chez’s jet-setting but not her situation, poor lass.

A pal explained: 'Cheryl needed time to get her head straight.' We bet she did. She’s got a hard decision to make whether to stay with cheating Ashley or leave. Chez touched down at Heathrow yesterday and was expected to return to her Surrey home. Will it be the showdown of the century or a beautiful reunion?

Get rid of him

Advertisement