Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jonesborough Sunday Market

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jloner2

Hello everyone, There is a market at Balbriggan every sunday. On the Naul road by the M1 Naul/Balbriggan interchange. 100's of traders of new and second hand items. Open to all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gavin2010

is it still open now:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Hi guys, is the Jonesborough market going ahead tomoro and the next few sundays??? are the fireworks for sale too??:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Talk about an old thread........anyways head for jonesboro,swing right for the old road to newry,fireworks everywhere once you cross the line:rolleyes:
    fireworks are illegal to buy,import or be in posession of in the republic unless you have the required licences etc..etc..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

fireworks are illegal to buy,import or be in posession of in the republic unless you have the required licences etc..etc..;)

So What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

but they are on sale now??

Ah Jonesborough - I remember going there as a child and not paying any attention to the fact that buying fireworks there was dodgy, or that there was something not quite right with selling Playstation games for a pound that required a special chip in your machine.

All I knew was, you could get cheap Action Men there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gavin2010

but is the actual market open now

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Even if the market is not open, this month will have no shortage of guys selling fireworks out of the boot of their cars along the roadsides around Jonesboro and the surrounding areas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rj2k10

Does anybody know if the jonesborough market is up and running still?? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hendrox

hi guys, i am thinking of going nort-east to jonesborough hoping to pick up some bargains.
    anyways i was wondering would anyone know does the jonesborough market sell the boxes of cigarettes that you can get in spain???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 HJM

do they have em all yr round in the market?:confused:

As far as i know there is a big shop that sells fireworks all year round just inside the boarder. Its called the fireworks factory I think.

Found this Clicky :DThere is a phone number to call.

As far as i know there is a big shop that sells fireworks all year round just inside the boarder. Its called the fireworks factory I think.

Found this Clicky :DThere is a phone number to call.

LMAO,, its a southern number:D anyway i been there b4
    and it quite expensive

any1 know if its on this sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Folks, just a word of warning. Buyer and seller need licences for fireworks up North as well. Don't go moaning if fireworks are seized from you, you're not supposed to have them without a licence.

Folks, just a word of warning. Buyer and seller need licences for fireworks up North as well. Don't go moaning if fireworks are seized from you, you're not supposed to have them without a licence.

Yeah, I know... I wouldn't be buying them in a large quantity so i don't really care if they are seized... I have bought them before and will buy them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Is this still going strong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 odhranO19

anyone know ware to get blackcat bangers and screamers in bulk if so can you send me on the numbers thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Adam!

odhranO19 wrote: »
    anyone know ware to get blackcat bangers and screamers in bulk if so can you send me on the numbers thanks

im going on saturday coming and im wondering if they are open with big quanities ? bringing 200euro i want some good deals :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

ye hey i was wondering what time is the market openiing this sunday please reply and can u post what deals you got " Adam! "

• Registered Users Posts: 6 liam_

anybody no if market is on sunday?
    if so what time?
    and what sort of deals for bangers rockets, etc.

thanks in advanced :)

Adam! wrote: »
    im going on saturday coming and im wondering if they are open with big quanities ? bringing 200euro i want some good deals :)

There are loads of bricks and and mortar shops and converted truck containers selling fireworks. They are priced in sterling and euro if you can haggle your onto a winner.
    Be careful you don't get stopped coming home, I hear they can take your car if you have illegal fireworks onboard :eek::eek::eek:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TIME THE MAEKET OPENS PLEASE

conor2ka wrote: »
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TIME THE MAEKET OPENS PLEASE

+1

??

what

conor2ka wrote: »
    what

i just want to know what time the market opens iswell..

o cool
    please some1 tell me im goin 2moro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

What days is this Jonesborough market open is it just Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭MC.ISF

Was there today sunday 0ctober 9th and there was a few lads sellin them. great deals to be got in the firework shops in the market itself. as for the rest of the market there was maybe 3 tool stalls and not a whole lot else :/ great deals on fireworks though as you enter the market just on the right hand side :)

Advertisement