Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Driver deliberately attempting to kill bikers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I don't really understand this. They have his reg, he's been reported and arrested once already. Surely if he's seen then a call to the Gardai will have him sorted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

• Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

That second one has the reg number so, preumably, will the Gardai by this point.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Christ.

This lad has seen Mad Max way too many times. Why haven't they arrested him!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭When the Sun Hits

He sounds like a character!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe he got scared by a motorbike in his childhood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

He has been arrested and released. Someone is going to end up dead by this wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

http://www.wicklownews.net/2015/07/bikers-call-for-help-to-catch-wicklow-gap-biker-terrorist/

It seems to be a fairly distinctive car, at least. Crazy behavior for a driver though. To the comments above about how there are some asshole bikers up there, I have to say "so?" It doesn't justify hunting bikers like it's duck season!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

He has been arrested and released. Someone is going to end up dead by this wanker.

Release the 1%-ers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

smash wrote: »
    I don't really understand this. They have his reg, he's been reported and arrested once already. Surely if he's seen then a call to the Gardai will have him sorted out.

Unless it can be proven he's doing this I don't suppose there is much the gardai can do. Very few cameras in that area and not all bikers have cams. So its their word against his. Sadly often these people aren't stopped until they have actually hurt someone, hopefully that won't be the case here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

kill em all

Go kill yourself, ya fùckin príck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Jan Laco

I heard that he re offended when he got out and was re arrested?

Advertisement