Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler shoes

• 14-08-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone bought the pippy bay fst clarkes shoes for their toddler. I bought a pair on Jul 12th & the insoles are growing mold and appear to be damp inside. My little girl was no where near water. Just wondering if I got a dud pair or if it's a problem with the shoe. They cost €42 so I would expect to get more than a month out of the shoe. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Does she have sweaty feet? I've never seen mould but sometimes his feet are really damp from wearing certain brands (clarkes is one of them). I find Geox the best for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cosc

Thanks for reply. No she doesn't have sweaty feet. I certainly won't be buying Clarks shoes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Go back to the store, clarks are brilliant to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cosc

Hi, I went back & they exchanged them for me with no quibble. Thanks!

Advertisement