Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryanair to Paris/London/Gran Canaria etc. December

• 03-05-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi!
    Does anybody know if all flights from either Shannon or Dublin to Paris (Beauvais) have been discontinued? I didn't hear any announcements on media etc. Yet I cannot find any available for the end of this year, either Halloween or Christmas period. Aer Lingus and Air France are just not affordable for a regular flyer family like us...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Press release below from last year states that flights from SNN to Beauvais were to be cut from 1/11/10:

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-cuts-shannon-flights-by-21-percent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Flights from Dublin are available at the moment until Oct 29th. If you wait another few weeks they should have Nov-Dec online.

http://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/FRSelect.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galwaymother

Thanks guys, I knew about Shannon-Paris being phased out and cancelled, as I have had to use Dublin all this year, but not about Dublin. I'm looking so long in advance because of prices rising fast now due to curtailed flights. Traveling from Galway to Paris has become as difficulty and expensive as it was 20 years ago....Grrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AE86girl

Hi, quick question guys. Ryanair hasn't got flight days yet for Gran Canaria. Aerlingus fly tuesday, thursday & saturday normally, same as Ryanair but in December they dont fly on a thursdays. Is Ryanair the same? Heading to G.C for christmas & thursday 22nd would be perfect day to go coz dont really wanna be going xmas to new years eve(sat 24th-31st). Probably go tuesday 20th-27th if no flights thursdays. So has anyone gone xmas 2010 that would know answer to this? Thanks.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

alri guys just wondering if anyone could help me out thinking about booking a trip to london in december but i noticed on ryanair that there are no flights for december at all!!just wondering if anyone would know why.would it be to early to book or are they sold out.any help at all would be very helpfull thanks:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mrsbouquet

too early flights not out for december yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I've merged a few threads. Different destinations, same answer. Ryanair haven't put up their full winter Schedule yet, should be up in next couple of weeks.

Advertisement