Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dub project in the west

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭88show

would you ever get to dublin?
    if you did I'd be up for this
    love it

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭fuse

Sounds delightful, would love to get in on this but I'm in Dublin.

I play bass, bit of djembe & also do a good bit of midi/vst stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bedubaya

Hey, im a limerick based drummer, been tryin to start a live dub/reggae thing for ages now, would love to get something like this goin.
    Cheers,
    Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Hay Sprig, PM'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sprig

Wow, its great to see several responses to the thread!!
    Unfortunatly i dont get up to dublin that much and usually when i do its almost always for a bloody good reason, and i tend to evacuate as fast as possible!!.
    I will pm back to all folks based in the west
    Fuse you should probably pm 88show up in dublin and hook up with a view to gettin it on up there!!!
    who knows maybe two projects will come from one thread.

ites!!
    df

• Advertisement

dubbydubdubdub:)

any takers in galway??

Galway anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭rionzion

hello...

i play guitar, vocals, bass and drums. been living in ireland 18 months now and really keen to find some like-minded dudes to create a musical revolution... i write original material (militant anti-establishment kinda stuff mainly) but dont mind doing covers if they're good tunes and we do them in an original stylee!

i used to front a psychedelic spacey dubby jam-band called silverspace back in UK myspace.com/rionzion - not very up to date but gives a flavour.

i'm in East Clare so looking for people in the west... Limerick & Galway are my nearest cities.

get in touch if interested, all the very best, Rion

Advertisement