Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Nolars wrote: »
    Pre-order Football Manager 2014 now and get access to the Beta version around two week before the game releases.

Football Manager 2014 26.99 - 21 hours remaining - Steam Key

https://www.g2play.net/store/Football-Manager-2014-Steam-Key.html

You've just wasted another 1K hours of my life thanks :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Nolars wrote: »
    Pre-order Football Manager 2014 now and get access to the Beta version around two week before the game releases.

Football Manager 2014 26.99 - 21 hours remaining - Steam Key

https://www.g2play.net/store/Football-Manager-2014-Steam-Key.html

Not sure if ya get beta access with g2play as they send ya the key when the game is released I think.

Feck.. tempting.. :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

simon360 wrote: »
    I'm 40 cent short on my card of the Sims 3 which I really want :( *Hint* *nudges* :pac:

Dont worry, you have 2 weeks to get that 40 cent together... :) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Tinie wrote: »

It could be 80c by the end of the week since the average increases! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I think there may be a new king of the best bundle yet.... here is the EA BUNDLE

https://www.humblebundle.com/?originbundle#contribute

Beat the Average Price and get:
    The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin for Windows/Mac
    Battlefield 3 - Origin for Windows

Pay $1 or more to receive:
    Dead Space 3 - Origin for Windows
    Dead Space - Origin & Steam for Windows
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Origin & Steam for Windows
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Origin & Steam for Windows
    Medal of Honor - Origin & Steam for Windows
    Mirror’s Edge - Origin & Steam for Windows

Pay any price to receive:
    The Sims 3 Soundtrack
    Battlefield 3 Soundtrack

Just picked this one up too, delighted!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Haha Going to top up my card today and get it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

For anyone interested in JRPG's or Japanese Indie games in general, pay what you want on a Doujin bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Another set of games from the Humble Bundle
    https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

MCPixel
    Botanicula
    Thomas Was alone
    The Showdown Effect
    beat the average ($2.22 right now): Amnesia: The Dark Descent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

For anyone interested in JRPG's or Japanese Indie games in general, pay what you want on a Doujin bundle

I got that to just get Yatagarasu, which is an indie 2D fighter very similar to Street Fighter 3. They recently had a massive indiegogo campaign for an expansion which is shaping up to be a pretty good game.

That + any other game = €1.50

Great deal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Is there an expiry date on humble bundle keys?
    I used some of the steam ones so i have some steam left and all origin ones left, thinking of saving em up for when my son gets his new PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Dcully wrote: »
    I used some of the steam ones so i have some steam left and all origin ones left, thinking of saving em up for when my son gets his new PC.

You could just register a new account and use the codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Dcully wrote: »

I could not say if the codes would last forever Cully, but i gave away codes from the first few humble bundles a few weeks ago and the people said they had no issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Deal of the century...........
    120 euro worth of pc games for 60 euro

Description (updated on 16/08/2013 at 09:40pm):

Condition: New

Seller: ryang209 [5] star_icon.pnguser_silver_shield_2_sm.png Location: Doughiska, Galway Entered/Renewed: 16/08/2013 9:36 pm (4 hours ago)Ad Views:18

I have several game keys for some of the best games around. These keys will unlock the game for you to download and play.

You must havea origin account, you can sign up for origin which is Ea's gaming platform here: www . origin . com

Signing up is completly free just like steam

Here I have a list of the games and their price from
    the origin website.
    Dead Space - 15€ (EA Price)
    Dead Space 3 - 35€ (EA Price)
    Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box 15€
    Mirrors Edge - 15€
    Medal Of Honor - 15€
    Crysis 2: Maximum Edition - 25€

http://www.adverts.ie/3600838

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

mikom wrote: »

Dont worry, from what I hear of adverts someone will be there to offer him 50 cent if he'll come over to the buyers house and enter the keys for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Dont worry, from what I hear of adverts someone will be there to offer him 50 cent if he'll come over to the buyers house and enter the keys for them.

Tried doing that and won't let you offer less than €1 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Danger781 wrote: »
    Tried doing that and won't let you offer less than €1 :(

$1 minimum, 0.78E

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭C14N

mikom wrote: »

It's withdrawn but it's just sh*t to see people trying this. I remember a few years ago seeing an ad for 50 Nintendo DS games for €200 and thinking that would be a great deal. Called the guy and it was just one of the off-the shelf €20 cards loaded up with 50 pirated games. How these people live with themselves I don't know :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Considering there on adverts i am selling a few CD keys that free with computer parts the same offered me Dead Space 3 for a game worth at lest €12 euros :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

C14N wrote: »
    It's withdrawn but it's just sh*t to see people trying this. I remember a few years ago seeing an ad for 50 Nintendo DS games for €200 and thinking that would be a great deal. Called the guy and it was just one of the off-the shelf €20 cards loaded up with 50 pirated games. How these people live with themselves I don't know :rolleyes:

Profiteering from charity is low

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Rome II TW is available to pre-prder (with the Greek DLC pre-order bonus) on Nuuvem for ~€25 for the next ten hours. Pretty much the cheapest it is anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Rome II TW is available to pre-prder (with the Greek DLC pre-order bonus) on Nuuvem for ~€25 for the next ten hours. Pretty much the cheapest it is anywhere.

That'd be 13 days, 10 hours mate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

That'd be 13 days, 10 hours mate. ;)

The 10-hour period is for the 20% offer, Nuuvem notes that it releases in thirteen days - you'll see "13 dias" to the right of the alarm clock icon.

The 10-hour period is for the 20% offer, Nuuvem notes that it releases in thirteen days - you'll see "13 dias" to the right of the alarm clock icon.

You sure? Only been using Nuuvem the last few weeks I'd have sworn the dias part was part of the countdown as well every other time I've seen it.

Brave New World was discounted up to release as well so maybe it's the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

You sure? Only been using Nuuvem the last few weeks I'd have sworn the dias part was part of the countdown as well every other time I've seen it.

Brave New World was discounted up to release as well so maybe it's the same.

Must be because it's still 20% off!

DaLad wrote: »
    Must be because it's still 20% off!

Yeah just checked it, showing 12 days, 13 hours, 20 minutes on the clock. (Work blocks all game-related websites so I couldn't check earlier.)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Europa Universalis IV just under €16 http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1268-europa-universalis-iv

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Anybody seen GTA 5 preorder for cheaper than 45 euro anywhere? I know gamestop have a deal on it if you trade in 2 new enough games you preorder it for 10 euro but I sadly don't have any of those games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

simon360 wrote: »
    Anybody seen GTA 5 preorder for cheaper than 45 euro anywhere? I know gamestop have a deal on it if you trade in 2 new enough games you preorder it for 10 euro but I sadly don't have any of those games :(

are you a peasant or a member of the glorious master race and can you buy online or B&M?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement