Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hetalia day 2015

• 30-07-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Dear Hetalia fans,
    So, Hetalia day is on the 24th of October this year (Saturday), and I was wondering if any Hetalia fans wanted to hold an official Hetalia Convention on that date? I'd need at least 5-10 people to start, the more the merrier :3 . Anyone Interested can leave their name down below in the thread, Hasta la Pasta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thouorange

It took me quite a while to find this, but I would be interested. Some people on Deviant art are interested but no one has done much about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chibisheep

I'd definitely be up for this (and I might even be excited enough to try to organise one...) thouorange, is there a group on dA talking about it?

chibisheep, I have found that there is a meetup at London mcm comic con on the 24th, so I will be going to that. Maybe we could try asking the british hetalia group to organise something for next year, then there could be something really big :)

Oooh, that sounds good. I'll see if I can go!

Great! Do you have a devant art or something?

• Advertisement

Ah, I haven't made enough posts to send you a private message... Oh well, privacy to the wind - my devART a/c is Phantom-meta-knights, though today was the first time I logged in in ages, you can message me there!

awesome, I have basically the same username for most stuff I use so.. yep I am still thouorange XD

Advertisement