Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

B & B or Hotel near Keady?

Options
  • 16-01-2013 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Would be very interested to hear if there are any

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mackthefinger

There's nowhere in Keady itself, but Dundrum house is a lovely B&B, just a few miles away in Tassagh. I had some relations who stayed there
    last year who thought it was very comfortable. Shiels Pub, just down the road over the bridge, also has a couple of rooms, I believe.

The closest after that would probably be the hotels in Armagh - The charlemont and the city hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I was just going to suggest Dundrum House in Tassagh as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

cheers for the feedback guys, i'll definately check that out

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 23 No.2

Glaslough is only around 12 miles away and Castle Leslie is impressive. Can be pricey but they seem to do good deals in the off-season, and especially mid week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement