Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I have a hangover, so I'll probably be on for most of the day complaining about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone online now? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Having absolutely no luck getting online tonight anyone else having this problem

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Twice yesterday my game sorta hung up. All the dots were still there, no one left the session but everyone was frozen in place. I could do what I wanted apart from kill other players. Second time it happened, I was in the back of a squad with Danny and harkness. Fixes by joking a new session

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'll be goin on there in a few mins( as soon as the update is done) if anyone is up for doin a few missions/survivals or just general blegarding

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Online now doing the tank launch with Bryan, if anyone else wants to join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Remember that time you said you would pop over to the PS3 every now and then to join your old friends? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Online now doing the tank launch with Bryan, if anyone else wants to join us.

What's a tank launch!?!?!??

Hingo wrote: »
    What's a tank launch!?!?!??

Stick the turret into the back of the army truck and the tank & truck gets launched into the air.
    The army truck (barracks I think it's called) usually explodes but the tank will be grand.

If you stand on the tank you'll be launched as well... But bring a parachute.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'll be on tonight about 6 or 7pm I'd say hoping to get some more RP and cash.

Done a survival the other day out in Sandy Shore, had a good team managed to get 2 back to back games of full survival to wave 10 with minimal effort the way the lads played and setup, was a handy earner for cash and RP all the same, was hoping for a 3rd but the 2 best players jumped :pac:

• Advertisement

Unable to connect, Mr. Bubblé

Unable to connect to anybody :(:(:(

Having issues myself. PS3 has been cat as well.

I can connect to other people alright, but not you lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Kept getting kicked so I threw all my toys outta my pram and sulked... Kinda raging I've ta pick them all up now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    Unable to connect to anybody :(:(:(

The right way to av ya... Finally rockstar av copped on ("_) (,")(".)

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    The right way to av ya... Finally rockstar av copped on ("_) (,")(".)

Bubbles you're such a btich to me sometimes :(:(:(

On now for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Got ps4 for Xmas.... 99+ hours left download....

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Online now too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Having issues with signing in seems to be common today

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Should be online in around an hour or two. I'll be inviting 2 mates to the crew tonight (once they get their PS4's/R* accounts sorted), so if you encounter "ihateyourkids" and "Speed 2: Cruise Control" go easy on 'em ;) . Two sound lads, love their mayhem so they should fit right in! :D

ps. Merry xmas lads.

No online for any of us :mad: Some hackers took down PSN and XBox Live via DDOS earlier today. Nice bunch of lads :mad:

It's cool, all networks are back

No dice Max, PSN is still down for me. Can't see anyone on the friends list. :(

I was on there on the PS3 for about an hour, kesh was online too in Netflix, I'm on Xbox Live now

I'll try again in a few. Was down in a mate's around an hour ago setting up his PS4, couldn't get online either there... Any sign of Kesh joining the PS4 gang? Races just ain't the same without hearing " *smash* Phobos, ya bag of gees!!!" every few mins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

My family all chipped in and bought me a PS4 and GTA for Christmas. Curse these Lizard squad muppets from a height.
    This is what happens when nerds like these can't get laid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Still down for everyone?

May the fleas of a thousand Afghan camels infest the hairy arses of this 'Lizard Squad', and may their arms be too short to scratch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

TacoMan is it true u don't have a voice changer on ps4

Advertisement