Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I should be getting my finals results tommorrow. Pretty nervous now! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Very best of luck with the results,be sure to let us know how you fare out.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

To echo what Otis said - best of luck man - hope they go well for you :)

(btw, I'm a gal ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I hate to be whinging but I really am starting to get fed up with this damn cold, my voice is now going and I've had a temperature for the last week.:(

On the upside my personal life is going really well, I'm feeling very happy about that:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lol was on the luas at the weekend as me and my mates were on the lash up there, now 3 of us look like neo nazi skin heads, not the friendly approachable type, anyway this old woman got on with what has her daughter/husband and in law.

so one of the neo nazi lads gets up and gives her the seat, anyway the luas takes off and yer man who was standing goes flying to the floor, everybody else was real concerned about yer man, except my mate who gave the one the seat, he was litlerally in the horrors laughing!

Was priceless the change from nice guy to dick in the space of 10 seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

So glad I didn't go drinking with ye so Raze :p

Learned more about breast feeding today, it's sort of being given to us in a very 'omg it's great kind of way'. Almost fake as they aren't badmouthing it at all. Very suspect.

that was when we were sober and only landed in dub.

And hey :(:(

well you vanished too according to Jen :p

Will wrote: »
    well you vanished too according to Jen :p
    Ha ha ha yeah I do that :)

Least I was there to vanish in the first place. Bad form old man, bad form!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

(btw, I'm a gal ;))

Whatever man :pac:

Went to my first ultimate frisbee training session earlier. I figured it would be nice and relaxed, sort of casual. WRONG! They ran the arse out of us. Hopefully won't be in ribbons when I wake up in the morning. Time will tell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I was actually comfortable outside today.

When you've had anxiety and really bad agoraphobia for nearly 2 years it actually feels ****ing WEIRD to have gone out and felt normal...even if it was only for half an hour.

Awesome day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I was actually comfortable outside today.

When you've had anxiety and really bad agoraphobia for nearly 2 years it actually feels ****ing WEIRD to have gone out and felt normal...even if it was only for half an hour.

Awesome day.

2 years? Wow man that does sound like an awesome day, delighted for ya:)

That's great news Logical Fallacy!

I got my finals results yesterday. Got what I expected which is grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Just posted this in the tLL but there is too much happiness there. :o

So, just did a monumentally meh interview for a job I really want and can really do. Job I really want. Meh interview. :(:(:( Had to explain gaps and whatnot and illnesses I've had. Gave loads of utterly shít vague answers. Didn't emphasis my strengths well enough. And there's more to interview. And I had to spend a fúck-load to get here and stay for the interview (nearly E200) because I don't know anyone here and it's the opposite end of the country to where I live. And I looked wrecked due to lack of sleep. And an opportunity like this will be a long time coming again. They could not have been more meh about me if they tried. Why am I so bad at interviews? And life in general? FML. :(:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭ Seth Broad Cup

I'm having a real "got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning" type day.

Basically I'm having an irrational, self-pity day, where everything is "woe is me". Like everyone else my life isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than most peoples. Sometimes I just lose sight of the big picture.

Basically I'm having an irrational, self-pity day, where everything is "woe is me". Like everyone else my life isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than most peoples. Sometimes I just lose sight of the big picture.

Think you're my male version. We could never go out, we'd drag each other down. :P;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭ Seth Broad Cup

Think you're my male version. We could never go out, we'd drag each other down. :P;)

:D

Interviews are tough going at the best of times, particularly ones you really, really want.

I've had successes and failures in interviews, we've all had. The only way to avoid failure is to not try, which is obviously not good. So congrats for having the courage and balls to go for it.

Hopefully the dice will fall right for you sometime soon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

And i'm having a real happy day.

I'm totally bouncy hyper and in great form.

feel slightly guilty about it now!! :o

• Advertisement

:D

Interviews are tough going at the best of times, particularly ones you really, really want.

I've had successes and failures in interviews, we've all had. The only way to avoid failure is to not try, which is obviously not good. So congrats for having the courage and balls to go for it.

Hopefully the dice will fall right for you sometime soon. :)

Thanks. ;)
    gatecrash wrote: »
    And i'm having a real happy day.

I'm totally bouncy hyper and in great form.

feel slightly guilty about it now!! :o

Heh, don't. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Post #1000 for me, so I think I'll update.

Spent the last few weeks working on getting myself sorted out, nothing special so far, but feeling better.

Drove for 5 hours today, spent 60euro on petrol to go and pick up my kids for the weekend, because my ex absolutely refused to bring them down to Cork like was agreed. Well worth it, even if they are just sitting around watching Toy Story and giving out to each other :P

On the topic of "The One" that a few people mentioned. Well, this night two weeks ago, I got a Blocked call from someone in a bar. The person didn't speak, but I was sure I could hear a faint crying. At first I thought it was a wrong number, but it wasn't from the few people who call me. Next morning I see "The One" tagged on a mutual female friends FB photo's from the previous night from a night on the town.
    After a brief chat with the friend, it turns out "The One" did make a call in the corner, refused to say who she was calling and was crying a little bit. For the record, the friend told me this voluntarily without any pushing from me.

So it's safe to say it was her calling me, but I haven't been able to work up the guts to contact her haha.

Oh and a note to everyone here. Wisdom Teeth coming up are truly the worst pain in existence! To hell with childbirth :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Sonics2k wrote: »
    So it's safe to say it was her calling me, but I haven't been able to work up the guts to contact her haha.

Get in touch man! You'll regret it otherwise.

Meant to play tennis this eve. :( Stupid rain.

2nd date tonight and I'm kinda nervous about it. Eek!

Larianne wrote: »
    Get in touch man! You'll regret it otherwise.

Big plus one on this S2K.

Worst case scenario she give you brown bread.

Lari,wtf do you have to be nervous about?

You made it past date one so any nerves should be well and gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Lari,wtf do you have to be nervous about?

You made it past date one so any nerves should be well and gone.

Coz I think I like this one! :o

Had fun last night. Big smiley head on me now. :D

Then fugg it,if he doesnt realise how great you are then he needs his head examined.
    :)

In other news,Im pretty sure I broke something in my ankle last night,
    (Ive had sprains before but this aint no sprain )but dont quite know how aside from the fact I was MC Hammered.

Im in quite a large amount of pain,cant walk however the lure of pints tonight is stopping me from going to get x-rayed.

Ow.
    :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

good for you larianne :)

feeling a bit off today, not sure why, just a bad day i suppose.

got another snide remark from my boss when i was leaving yesterday, as i was ten minutes late yesterday morning, funny how fast he forgot i did an hour extra thursday night. i can ignore it, once it stays irregular.

Larianne wrote: »
    Coz I think I like this one! :o

Had fun last night. Big smiley head on me now. :D

Go you:)

I can't feel my back after giving my dogs a shower:( Such a struggle trying to lift them into the bath tub!!

They are brutes in fairness!

• Advertisement

2 of which look like drowned rats atm.

Advertisement