Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dispatches - Ryanair Napping

Options
  • 13-02-2006 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone see this, I'm fuming. They seemed to be blowing up stuff massively. Too much to comment on. But The thing about hitting you head on the rail for attaching the Sky stairs, seemd to make sense, they seem to stick out massively and I can see how it'd happen.

The cleaning of the aircraft was brought up,fair enough, that's hardly a safety issue, and I've never been on a flight that's too bad, they collect the rubbish etc during the flight.

Then just before the 1st advert break, they suggested that Ryanair was Britain's fastest growing airline, that just pissed me right off. The Entire second part was all about workers having incorrect id's.

Anyway, it really annoyed me, I'm still watching it. Wonder will it bring up anything that'll really shock me. I doubt it, seems like a load of crap ;)

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

And the guy who's the security consultant has a really irritating lip movement.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

3rd thread on this now.

Where?

Not here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Irishdudedave

I think they made too big a deal out of nothing! The part about the slide that couldnt inflate properly if there was an accident was bull! Do you really think if you were working for ryanair that you would ignore a defective slide just to insure a 25 min turnaround! I doubt it... it could have been a memeber of crew needing to use that slide to escape so it couldnt have been that bad, no one would risk their own lives for ryanair!
    As for the rest ryanair have issued a statement on their website saying that parts of the show were staged as the aircraft shown was not consistant with their fleet of aircraft! read it yourself on their website. Just click the dispatches link and its the last statement on the list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I should have taped it. I love a good controversy.

• Advertisement

Right, since this is already in another thread, you can let this one die, I tried to sign up to the Channel 4 Forum to bitch and moan to them, but apparently I need to be approved on their lump of crap.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lochaber

Links to a couple of the other threads...

in Rec - Travel / Holidays

Ryanair: Caught Napping

in Biz - Business / Economy / Finance

British Media: Vendetta against Ryanair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

The airline business is not run in a haphazard way

There are such things as allowable deficencies

On very rare occasions is EVERYTHING right with an aircraft.

Procedures and processes are there to regulate what can and can not be allowed. These must be signed for and appro ved...

Advertisement