Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Titans Trade Block

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nothing that stands out McG, but if you're interested in someone let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Nothing that stands out McG, but if you're interested in someone let me know.

no one in particular, just seeing if your board matched up with mine with regards to balancing out backups.

I've got:
    Christian Ponder - 80 - QB - A
    Steve Gregory - 77 - SS - B
    Winston Justice - 73 - RT - B
    Nick Cole - 74 - C - C
    Nate Livings - 79 - LG - B
    Pacman Jones - 73 - CB
    Neil Rackers - 80 - K
    Tony Scheffler - 76 - TE
    Demetris Banks - 74 - HB

would be interested in:
    FB, WR in mid 70s or above.
    RG, RT, OLB, FS in high 70s or above.

no interest in trading starters at this stage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

McG wrote: »
    no one in particular, just seeing if your board matched up with mine with regards to balancing out backups.

I've got:
    Christian Ponder - 80 - QB - A
    Steve Gregory - 77 - SS - B
    Winston Justice - 73 - RT - B
    Nick Cole - 74 - C - C
    Nate Livings - 79 - LG - B
    Pacman Jones - 73 - CB
    Neil Rackers - 80 - K
    Tony Scheffler - 76 - TE
    Demetris Banks - 74 - HB

would be interested in:
    FB, WR in mid 70s or above.
    RG, RT, OLB, FS in high 70s or above.

no interest in trading starters at this stage.

Would be interested in taking Gregory and Rackers

Darcel McBath FS and Reggie Wells LG?

Would be interested in taking Gregory and Rackers

Darcel McBath FS and Reggie Wells LG?

I'm afraid both of those would be 3rd string on my team while Gregory is #2 SS and Rackers is #1 kicker so can't do that deal

I'm afraid both of those would be 3rd string on my team while Gregory is #2 SS and Rackers is #1 kicker so can't do that deal

Sorry McG, I'm looking at the wrong guy.

Sabby Piscitelli SS
    and
    Rhys Lloyd K

Would also be interested in one of your LB's
    Roach/Roberts/Howard

• Advertisement

Sorry McG, I'm looking at the wrong guy.

Sabby Piscitelli SS
    and
    Rhys Lloyd K

Would also be interested in one of your LB's
    Roach/Roberts/Howard

sorry, still does nothing for me I'm afraid (Lloyd has a big boot on him even if his overall is poor so I'm hoping he can win the starting job from Rackers). I can't see anything I'd need in your backups (though I'm only counting what I see in your squad right now, not players who are incoming) so you'd need to volunteer a starter or 2. The LBs you listed could be in play too in that case.

sorry, still does nothing for me I'm afraid (Lloyd has a big boot on him even if his overall is poor so I'm hoping he can win the starting job from Rackers). I can't see anything I'd need in your backups (though I'm only counting what I see in your squad right now, not players who are incoming) so you'd need to volunteer a starter or 2. The LBs you listed could be in play too in that case.

No worries McG, I wont be trading any of my starters, i'll just pick up a back up SS in FA and then a kicker aswell

Titans looking to upgrade at LT if anyone wants to do business..

folks, willing to put Jahvid Best on the trade block.
    Absolute speed machine.

22 rushing TDs last year
    a good few receiving TDs
    Speed 96
    Acceleration 99

Looking for a similarly rated RG/RT

Advertisement