Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Titans Trade Block

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

matthew8 wrote: »
    Are the Titans ready for our megatrade?

I'll be dropping Schaub and MJD and you'll be dropping Bush, Timmons and Jordan.

Cool, are you on XBL? I'll jump on if you are

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Cool, are you on XBL? I'll jump on if you are

On now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ok mate they are in FA now

And we're done. They're all lower than they are in player management in the depth chart but I'm sure it was the same for you. All that matters is that Timmons is a beast from personal experience, Bush is fast and could play WR if he wanted to and Jordan can rush the passer and will progress. I hope he enjoys RE.

And we're done. They're all lower than they are in player management in the depth chart but I'm sure it was the same for you. All that matters is that Timmons is a beast from personal experience, Bush is fast and could play WR if he wanted to and Jordan can rush the passer and will progress. I hope he enjoys RE.

Yep, the only reliable stat you can trust is the depth chart according to EA but its the same issue for everyone

• Advertisement

Hopefully Bush can bring life to my special teams unit.

In
    Maurice Jones-Drew HB
    Matt Schaub QB
    Vontae Davis CB
    Quincy Black LOLB
    Akeem Ayers ROLB

Out

Tamba Hali ROLB - Gone to Buccs
    Sean Lee MLB - Gone to Buccs
    B Albert LT - Gone to Buccs
    Cameron Jordan LE - Gone to Raiders
    Reggie Bush HB 81 - Gone to Raiders
    L Timmons MLB - Gone to Raiders
    2nd Round Pick - Gone to Raiders

Titans looking for a back up TE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Titans looking for a back up TE

Cook!?!? :pac:

But I'm looking for a back up TE! I want to keep Finley!

• Advertisement

Does Leonard Pope interest you? He's got B potential, overall 75, 75 speed, 66 run blocking which is 10 better than my number one TE, he blocked well for MJD last year, on a lot of the outside runs he just bottled up the front 7 and let MJD wreac havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

But I'm looking for a back up TE! I want to keep Finley!

In all seriousness, if I manage to do another deal for a top rated TE, I'll have Cook available to trade!

Does Leonard Pope interest you? He's got B potential, overall 75, 75 speed, 66 run blocking which is 10 better than my number one TE, he blocked well for MJD last year, on a lot of the outside runs he just bottled up the front 7 and let MJD wreac havoc.

Raiders what would you want for him?

How about Renardo Foster LG?

How about Renardo Foster LG?

Sorry man no can do my lt/lg is weak enough So foster will be moving to LT

Sorry man no can do my lt/lg is weak enough So foster will be moving to LT

How about Mistral Raymond?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

If you're looking for a solid backup TE I have John Carlson available:
    78 ovr, B pot, 80 catch, 81 catch in traffic, rest of his stats are solid if unspectacular.
    He's also nice big target at 6'5"

Would be interested in your 3rd string RB Leshoure or a decent draft pick.

What would you class as decent Rob?!

What would you class as decent Rob?!

Do you still have your 2nd, or did you trade it to the Raiders like me and everyone else?
    If you have it, would take that. Would prefer Leshoure though, now that you're stacked at RB

• Advertisement

The raiders have it! My only issue is leshoure will progress to around 85 or based on what I've seen. Just about to head to the dentist so will have a look at the stats when I'm back at work

The raiders have it! My only issue is leshoure will progress to around 85 or based on what I've seen. Just about to head to the dentist so will have a look at the stats when I'm back at work

No worries, sure get back to me

Titans looking for a tall WR with decent catching and jumping.
    Send me an offer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Demaryius Thomas (WR)
    Baltimore Ravens
    Height: 6’3” Weight: 229 lbs
    79 Overall
    B Potential
    Catching 87

Strong powerful receiver, very tall
    Perfect man for those curl routes outside as he can dominate defensive backs
    In fact, he scored a TD doing exactly this in week seventeen against the Titans

Yours for JD Walton C

Got myself a backup RB, so if you're interested in Carlson, still interested in Leshoure somewhat but would also take your WR Amendola or CB O'Neal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

If you're looking for a solid backup TE I have John Carlson available:
    78 ovr, B pot, 80 catch, 81 catch in traffic, rest of his stats are solid if unspectacular.
    He's also nice big target at 6'5"

He was the Vernon Davis of season 1 (back in Madden 11). He led the league in yard received that season. :)

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Demaryius Thomas (WR)
    Baltimore Ravens
    Height: 6’3” Weight: 229 lbs
    79 Overall
    B Potential
    Catching 87

Strong powerful receiver, very tall
    Perfect man for those curl routes outside as he can dominate defensive backs
    In fact, he scored a TD doing exactly this in week seventeen against the Titans

Yours for JD Walton C

Mike you've got a deal

Mike you've got a deal

Damn just missed out on my chance to give you a look at Ocho. 90 jumping, 97 route running and 91 speed while 6,1

Damn just missed out on my chance to give you a look at Ocho. 90 jumping, 97 route running and 91 speed while 6,1

I wouldnt be too interested in him, I play in an offline franchise with him, I have Brady and Ocho has a tendency to have severe case of butter fingers to be honest

• Advertisement

Got myself a backup RB, so if you're interested in Carlson, still interested in Leshoure somewhat but would also take your WR Amendola or CB O'Neal.

Hey Rob, I'd prefer to keep both Amendola and O'Neal, but would be prepared to part with Leshoure, I dont think he'll get much game time with MJD and Best in front of him.

Advertisement