Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yeah true,just I find when I get upset or whatever Im more likely to turn to the internet,thats probably not a healthy sign.

Yeah I couldnt be one of those people who share their life with facebook though they are very entertaining.

Nothing wrong with it. Free therapy and its better then keeping everything bottled up. We're real people on the internets too! Well except him, her, him and maybe me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Nothing wrong with it. Free therapy and its better then keeping everything bottled up. We're real people on the internets too! Well except him, her, him and maybe me

I just want to be a real boy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

true I'm not 100% ....
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Does anyone else find themselves more likely to talk about their problems on this than on facebook and the like?

I know I'm more likely to let people know how I feel on this...though I'm not sure why.I guess its because most people don't know who I am.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I'd give out about status updates of people giving every detail of their all their problems, but on here I'd complain away and have no problem with it. Probably hypocritical but sure what can ya do :p

true I'm not 100% ....
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality

Right now youre just a quite excellent Queen song :pac:

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Yeah, I get what you mean. I'd give out about status updates of people giving every detail of their all their problems, but on here I'd complain away and have no problem with it. Probably hypocritical but sure what can ya do :p

Yeah like right now I'm fairly miserable after a bad breakup and its all ive been talking to my mates about and I even posted in aaargh about it but I wouldnt think of putting it near my status and the annoying people you're friends with from ages ago would know way to much of my buisness!
    Right now youre just a quite excellent Queen song :pac:

Is there such a thing as a not excellent Queen song?

You speak the truth madam.

\m/ >_< \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Most problems I see posted are trivial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Davidius wrote: »
    Most problems I see posted are trivial.

Aren't we lucky! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Does anyone know who Jessie Grace is? She doesnt have a wiki page :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »

Ehm nope...in what context?

Ehm nope...in what context?

She sings this song, I've fallen for it and i know nothing about the artist. are they irish, american, english, Greek

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Jhcx wrote: »
    If she doesn't have a wiki page then it's because she's not important enough to know about.

Davidius wrote: »
    If she doesn't have a wiki page then it's because she's not important enough to know about.

But when she dies everyone will know about her. Normally always the way. Just surprised like the song is on the river-rock ad.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Eathrin wrote: »
    I just want to be a real boy:(
    Still waiting for your ... nose ... to grow? >_>

Specially for Soccy and the 1Direction-ers:

/runs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Still waiting for your ... nose ... to grow? >_>

Specially for Soccy and the 1Direction-ers:

/runs

Oh gawd, that is quite humourous!! :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

that is some serious shiz lol:D

Need break
    Want break
    Dont know where when go break
    Break

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Need break
    Want break
    Break

<br />

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Need break
    Want break
    Break
    Should do the trick...

I dont understand what just happened. Google whats going on?:(

So much for trying to do work. now my hands ruined pins and needles i dislike them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Something in the ARGH thread got me thinking, I've seen a lot of people on here talking about how much they love their college friends and how they don't like going back home. Personally I've always been much closer to my friends from home, I've only ever lived with people from home who also go/went to Waterford and I doubt I'll ever move in with any of the people I met since I moved up here. I have good friends in college and all, but we just don't relate on the same level as I do with the lads from home. No idea why but it's always been that way.

What about ye? Am I the only one that stayed/got closer to friends from secondary school rather than college?

In college, I was able to find some people who had specific similar interests that I enjoyed and was interested in rather than just having to use internet forums to discuss these things. I get on well with my college friends, the only problem is that I don't see enough of them as they are nearly all doing different courses, so I'm often wandering and looking round the place to see if I can find them anywhere which results in boredom as a result.

I don't think I relate to my friends from home any differently apart from the fact that I know them longer and maybe discuss different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I don't like sliced pan White bread, butter or tea. But every so often, if I'm having a crappy day all I want is toast with real butter and sugary tea :)

Id love some toast soldieres with blackcurrant jam -_-

Id love some toast soldieres with blackcurrant jam -_-

Blackcurrant jam? Disgusting!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Raspberry jam is probably the finest thing ever made by anyone.

Blackcurrant jam? Disgusting!!!

Oi! None of your cheek!

Now that is proper jam!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Until strawberry jam comes along and kicks its ass! Nom nom...:D

Advertisement