Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CD Duplication

• 05-10-2007 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

My band have recently recorded a demo and we want to get a professional package together to send to the usual suspects. So we are looking for some where that does professional, value for money CD Duplication.

We are looking for around 100-150 cds with the relevant details (Band Name, Song Titles and Contact Details) printed on the CD. We are also looking for inserts that can put in the packaging (most likely PVC Slips or those thin CD Cases)

I have done a Google search and got a few quotes from there but theres nothing like hearing other peoples experiences, so if any of you have any recommendations or came across somewhere decent I'd really appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sandy 67

I keep finding these old requests fro CD Duplication. There are loads of reliable companies around Ireland. I have been in the industry for 20 years. I currently use www.asismediacopy.com. The fella there is also an agent for oine of the factories and will CD-ROM, DVD5, DVD9 as well as vinyl CD-R, DVD-/+R, Dual Layer etc. All my jobs with him have been cool.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement