Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Police station record ghost on camera...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Interesting that its on Sky News and not the Daily Mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭LordNorbury

Riamfada wrote: »
    Interesting that its on Sky News and not the Daily Mail.

Interesting article although the police station is in Mexico I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

Some initial observations; i) The 'anomaly' seems to change direction quite often. ii) There seems to be another 'person' in the top left hand corner under the green numbers (matrixing!), iii) the moving anomaly seems in my view to 'step over' the bottom part of the fence [nearest the middle] as it 'passes through'. iv) the film is very grainy for a police station, and probably easy to hide editing or may caused by editing (I'll let the photography buffs out there correct me if I'm wrong!) … Good enough though to look into again and get investigated further … any takers ? ….

The image moving moves like an animation from a computer game … could it be the reflection of another screen showing an image moving? The snippet is not from the master recording but from a video of the monitor itself showing the cctv footage which probably explains the grainy appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

theres so many things that could be, Im not too sure why people say ghost. Probably as its near halloween.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Rwminds me if a video from iraq ,
    A very similar image of something jumping up on a tank then running away again

An insect does make sense though. Plus its something thats been debunked many times (as in ghosts which end up being insects on the camera).

Advertisement