Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

• 28-10-2014 3:09pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So what's everyone's plans for Halloween this year?

Anyone planning something a bit more spooky or usual?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Bit of a ghost town around here I'm afraid. (badum .. tish)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 NorthenQueen

Spent the week creating a Halloween Quiz app (google play store - just search for GlitterbugTech, its totally free). Learned so much about the festival from doing my research.

Dressing up as the Riddler and my daughter is dressing up as a princess. Making costumes today. Made lots of decorations from paper and felt.

Wish I could go to the Hill of Tara for the White Witch bonfire walk, but I need to do a bit more organising for that, maybe next year.
    planning to take my 3 year old daughter to a party and go trivk or treating with her.

Advertisement