Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tulle...and lots of it!

• 22-10-2014 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,

Need help making a Halloween costume. I need about 100 yards of tulle in various shades of pink and about 40 yards of white. I'm based in Dublin. I know I can order it online a lot cheaper but not enough time. Has anyone a good suggestion of where I could get it asap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

How perfect does it need to be - can the 40 yards be in pieces? If so - I can probably do that - it's in bags of lengths 2-4 metres, some stitching, some faults but it is cheap. Have some hot pink but no were near enough, In Naas. Did you try Adverts - can remember someone with pink tulle on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Or ring Aberkhan in England/Wales - it would only take 2- 4 days to post if you insisted they got the stuff in that days post.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nomette

WM Trimmings have a wholesale division you could try them.

Advertisement