Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where Did You Get Best Evidence on an Investigation?

• 25-09-2014 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Which place did you collect the best evidence of paranormal activity? This can be in Ireland or abroad.

All though my field experience is little, I managed to 'bring back' something which caused poltergeist like activity on an open investigation of Charleville Castle about 4 or 5 years ago. (I have detailed this in previous posts).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

The best experienced based evidence was in my own home over a 4 or 5 year period. Everything from doors falling off their hinges, to radios blasting, to voices, names being called out and the sound of people walking up the hallway. Unfortunately it never happened when I had recorders out.

For actual recordings (mostly audio with a few videos of unaccounted for lights) t has to be Carlow Shopping Centre. That place just keeps giving, though Ive no idea how the sounds are actually happening. Theres been quite a few recordings from in there this year alone - http://leinsterparanormal.com/v1/?p=1062

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

Thanks, Ill check that link out later. I dont know if its ' better' on your own doorstep. Makes you more sympathetic as an investigator I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

it just makes it very handy to be able to repeatedly go to the same place - and its better on a data standpoint as well since you get to know a place pretty well after a while and work out which kind of sounds are the usual, everyday kind.

The best thing i ever experienced was at a house investigation. Lots of reports of things going missing. We asked for a piece of our equipment to be taken. When we were leaving one of our meters had disappeared. We looked all over found nothing. We left the house and a week went by.

During the week the flight case was emptied out and repacked twice making sure we didnt make a mistake. We called the family who told us that their little girl said we are to ask the man for it back. So stupidly we asked out for it back. Then on the sunday we went to do another investigation and it was the first thing we saw when we opened the flight case. This thing was the size of a brick.
    Cant explain it and cant back it up. There is alot more to the story though, what with the girl etc ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

Now that's what I'm talking about! Great post. Shows how mischevious these things can be, and obliging....
    The best thing i ever experienced was at a house investigation. Lots of reports of things going missing. We asked for a piece of our equipment to be taken. When we were leaving one of our meters had disappeared. We looked all over found nothing. We left the house and a week went by.

During the week the flight case was emptied out and repacked twice making sure we didnt make a mistake. We called the family who told us that their little girl said we are to ask the man for it back. So stupidly we asked out for it back. Then on the sunday we went to do another investigation and it was the first thing we saw when we opened the flight case. This thing was the size of a brick.
    Cant explain it and cant back it up. There is alot more to the story though, what with the girl etc ...

• Advertisement

Not2Good wrote: »
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Great post. Shows how mischevious these things can be, and obliging....

Its not even evidence, its just an experience that we all had.

I am possibly going to shoot a webisode of the whole thing, as i said there is alot more too it. As a recreation with commentary. I know the family dont want to have their name out there for fear of ridicule, but plans are in motion for it.

Advertisement