Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meteor Website error

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

was going to post this in Mobiles but thought it might get a better answer here.

When I sign into my meteor account on www.meteor.ie and click on the MMS link on the left it is no longer working.

I have been trying to access it which to get some old pictures that had been sent to me. It was working for the past year but for some reason in the past week is giving this error in Chrome:
    This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://mms.meteor.ie/mms/mymeteor_auth/authenticate.html?sessionid=0868879299g8935303052223226527g517715 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

And this error in firefox:
    Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.
    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Haven't contacted meteor yet about it, just wondering is anybody else having the same problem and/or is there any other way to get old MMS that were sent to me?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement