Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Live Hockey, chat while you're watching

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Masked Man wrote: »
    Caps are terrible. Only started watching but I'm assuming Colorado are also terrible.

In general or just these games?

In fairness caps are pretty weak right now, they have yet to figure out who plays where and with who. They rely too much on Ovy and Holtby right now to secure wins.

Colorado are a hit and miss team, can go out and beat a top team like they did chicago this year then go out 2 days later and get pumped by a lower team!!

You should start watching the bruins, come to the dark side!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

TechnoPool wrote: »

In fairness caps are pretty weak right now, they have yet to figure out who plays where and with who. They rely too much on Ovy and Holtby right now to secure wins.

Colorado are a hit and miss team, can go out and beat a top team like they did chicago this year then go out 2 days later and get pumped by a lower team!!

the Avs have some very good exciting young players,i actually like watching Duchene play.

as for the Bruins..so many times they have thrown away 3rd period leads its frustrating to say the least.

markie29 wrote: »
    the Avs have some very good exciting young players,i actually like watching Duchene play.

as for the Bruins..so many times they have thrown away 3rd period leads its frustrating to say the least.

I watch every game here, dont remind me haha!! we just take the foot off the gas. We have done it too much this season.

I watch every game here, dont remind me haha!! we just take the foot off the gas. We have done it too much this season.

i was 80-90% of the bruins games...just at weekends they tend to clash with other sports for me.
    watching them now but still scoreless.

edit me and my big mouth...senators just scored.

Bad line change, this will be a tough game to get back into. Sens are tough to pull back into a game. we are slow tonight

• Advertisement

we need a tilly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

It was the Bruins who were playing the Caps when I said that!

Probably watch them again tonight.

Masked Man wrote: »
    It was the Bruins who were playing the Caps when I said that!

Probably watch them again tonight.

well not looking good for the bruins right now...down 3-1 with half of the 3rd period left.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fantastic game in Boston so far. Fights, hits, goals and still a contest with half the game to go. Habs lead 2-1.

It didn't let up. A Habs goal with 8.2 seconds to play made it 5-5, shootout to come!

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    It didn't let up. A Habs goal with 8.2 seconds to play made it 5-5, shootout to come!

great game...Budaj in goal when he came on for the Habs was immense especially in the shootout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Rangers @ Senators tonight. Going to be a tough one but we need the W.

Edit :

First period over and this is a really tough one. The Sens are bossing it with 9 shots in that period to our 4. Would be delighted with a win from this after the 1st period. On a side note, the Pens are hammering the Jets as are Phoenix versus Preds. Just saw Subban's goal from last night (v Bruins), what a rocket!

Anyone watching Iginla's Penguins debut? Quiet first period, Crosby went off bleeding profusely from a facial injury after being hit by a wayward Orpik slapshot. Looked extremely sore.

Very easy win on the cards for Chicago @ Detroit. 5-0 after two periods. Detroit conceded 3 early in the first period and never recovered.

Jagr scores on his Bruins debut!!! life in the old dog yet!

Rangers @ Pens tonight and its on Setanta. Expecting a backlash from the Pens after the other night and also their performance against the Sabres.

LGR!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Canucks v Av's now, glad to see this thread still being used. :) and hope all your teams are getting somewhere this season (or half season :P )

Rangers @ Islanders, not a whole lot in this after the 1st period.

Habs @ Penguins tonight. Might try stay up for the duration, will almost certainly regret it.

Jaysus thats some emotional stuff before the Bruins game tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Anthem was awesome at the Bruins game, emotionally charged to say the least. Need to concentrate on the game now.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Missed the Bruins intro, must check it out tomorrow. Penguins dominating the Habs without Malkin, Crosby, Neal and Martin. All far too easy so far. 3-0 after one.

Games been scrappy so far, Sabres had a few breakaway chances but other than that, not much going on after Paille's goal.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Good start by the Bruins here. Plenty of battling going on, haven't seen much of Soderberg so far, but give him time to get used to the rink and physicality. Be great to get the win out of this one.

Advertisement