Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pitch and Putt in Midleton?

Options
  • 17-06-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello,

Is there a pitch and putt course in Midleton? If not, where is the closest one?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

voyage wrote: »
    Hello,

Is there a pitch and putt course in Midleton? If not, where is the closest one?

Thanks.

there is, down on Youghal Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Far as I know its closed now due to it being constantly damaged by local little ****s.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 voyage

Thanks for replies so far. The thing is - I'm going to do the tour of Jameson distillery and was hoping to do some pitch and putt in Midleton as well. I'll be taking train to Midleton from the city so won't have a car. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

voyage wrote: »
    Thanks for replies so far. The thing is - I'm going to do the tour of Jameson distillery and was hoping to do some pitch and putt in Midleton as well. I'll be taking train to Midleton from the city so won't have a car. Any ideas?

I'd say you'll have to forego the pitch and putt so. Sounds like a day for the pub :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

if it's open it's about 10-15 minutes walk from the distillery tour. when do you plan to go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 voyage

Was planning to on go on Saturday 27th June. It's very hard to find details online, do you have a link / phone number for the one you mentioned on Youghal Rd? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Last I heard the Midleton course is closed.The nearest one is Whitegate.

Advertisement